(BIZ) ADVANCE PLACEMENT OF MODULES??

blaze_im

Reaction score
Anyone care to share what is that about? Also is it applicable for me to apply given that I'm only matriculating in 2017 and not 2015?

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
advanced placement test? ignore the letter if u are male, u will get the letter again in 2017

blaze_im

Reaction score
Any advice which uni to choose for business? All seems to be equally good. How's the biz like in nus? The studying environment and culture?

swordsly

Master Member
Reaction score
Stat boards approve SPU, try there better, cheaper and faster also :s13::s13:

On a serious note, SMU *should* be better for biz but then again, none of us are from biz lol.

blaze_im

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm considering which uni to go for business degree but came across this and is quite concern about it, so would like some clarifications:

|||||||| "NUS B.B.A is a general business administration degree associated with no majors.

NTU and SMU however, give you the option of declaring a major. In other words, the certificate will specify explicitly the major name on the certificate.
This, is retrospect, can be seen as a huge advantage to choose NTU and SMU Business over the NUS B.B.A. It would also reflect better on the resume." ||||||||||||||

Is this true? So will this be a disadvantage to ppl studying nus business?

2359_hrs

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm considering which uni to go for business degree but came across this and is quite concern about it, so would like some clarifications:

|||||||| "NUS B.B.A is a general business administration degree associated with no majors.

NTU and SMU however, give you the option of declaring a major. In other words, the certificate will specify explicitly the major name on the certificate.
This, is retrospect, can be seen as a huge advantage to choose NTU and SMU Business over the NUS B.B.A. It would also reflect better on the resume." ||||||||||||||

Is this true? So will this be a disadvantage to ppl studying nus business?

NUS Biz also can declare major although it's not compulsory. The major will also be reflected on your cert.

blaze_im

Reaction score
Thanks for the clarifications! Oh yes, I also heard that ppl saying the gpa of business in nus is over-inflated? What does that means and is it really true? :'(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.