UOB ONE Account

winedz

Reaction score
There's too many forms or Staff might not have knowledge.

i went to a branch which could not even find the physical form. They pass me a OCBC Giro Form which is meant for deducting from OCBC Account after going thru 3 folders of forms.

after which i told them i need interbank giro, they went to print from the internet for me.

Thanks bro, very good information :D

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro, very good information :D

if you notice on top of the GIRO form there's a mailing address. This might save you time from queueing at the branch.

If you are mailing in you might want to send a copy of your IC too. OCBC and Standard Chartered both took a copy of my IC when submitting Giro.

Last edited:

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if you notice on top of the GIRO form there's a mailing address. This might save you time from queueing at the branch.

If you are mailing in you might want to send a copy of your IC too. OCBC and Standard Chartered both took a copy of my IC when submitting Giro.

Giro by mail is so easy with postage pre-paid.

The "lousy" organisactions do not write back at all to acknowledge, thereby keeping you in suspense if the Giro application has been successful.

The "better" organisations will write back in 1-2wks' time, acknowledging that they have received the application and will be processing it in 4-6 wks.

The "even better" organisations will write back in 4-6wks' time, advising the Giro has been set up.

And no, a copy of IC was not required in personal mail applications to some 16 different Billing Organisations.

sellbuyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys,

assuming CC statement is 11/X to 10/X every month. How UOB determine your one card spending of $500? from 1/X to 31/X or follow statement?

Thanks

dowzkeh

Reaction score
The online interbank giro form for DBS credit card does not seem to allow for UOB as a debiting account. Weird. Anyone has any luck on this?

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys,

assuming CC statement is 11/X to 10/X every month. How UOB determine your one card spending of $500? from 1/X to 31/X or follow statement?

Thanks

Calender month not statement month, mentioned before already.

dowzkeh

Reaction score
Anyone of you have the account set up and up and running? Been waiting for them for 1 plus weeks to issue me with the One card even though at the counter they say I would get it within 7 days

Sent from Samsung SM-G900F using GAGT

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What do u all giro to? Iras personal n prop are not for full year. Usually for 10mths only

Last edited:

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dun like to giro cc cos i scare i missed out annual fees in the statement and pay unnecessarily. reversal is troublesome.
i guess i will giro to other means

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.