NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

rounders

Reaction score
Hi SMU Econs has still yet to call me up for an interview? Does that mean that I am automatically rejected or are there still interview slots left?

sparksflyyy

Reaction score
Does anyone know what is the estimated cut off a levels grade for ntu ppga course this year? I failed to get into the course. I am planning to appeal and would like to estimate my chances of success. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

loverangel1

Reaction score
Hi guys. I applied for smu social sciences, ntu philosophy and nus real estate. My uas is around 0.75 (ntu) and 2.75 (smu/nus) below the tenth percentile. As I have not gotten called up for interview by all 3 of the unis I have a feeling I'm gonna get rejected directly. If I am to appeal would I be at a disadvantage compared to those who were called up for the interviews but failed to make the cut?

P.s smu has compulsory interviews if I'm not wrong? And ntu philosophy definitely has a compulsory written test and interview.

bestfiction

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's possible to appeal for a course that's not in your choices for NTU? Thanks in advance! :)

anxiously

Reaction score
Does anyone know what is the estimated cut off a levels grade for ntu ppga course this year? I failed to get into the course. I am planning to appeal and would like to estimate my chances of success. Thanks in advance.

Hi, I'm a PPGA senior. May be able to help u. What are ur grades? ( PM/post here).

dododo95

Reaction score
i went for smu interview on like mid april and still have not recieved reply(econs) . It seems like i wont make it. However does anyone know why they did not call me up for other courses which I clearly met the cut-off like IT or Social sciences? I barely made it for the econs cut off (3.71) I got 3.734

alianagrande

Reaction score
Hi guys, haven't received anything from any uni yet. I got 70 RP, with mother tongue is 72... Was told that if I haven't received anything yet, I probably will have to appeal. But like how to appeal if I don't even know if I'm accepted or rejected???

rockermiami

Reaction score
i went for smu interview on like mid april and still have not recieved reply(econs) . It seems like i wont make it. However does anyone know why they did not call me up for other courses which I clearly met the cut-off like IT or Social sciences? I barely made it for the econs cut off (3.71) I got 3.734
Hey, I went to the SMU economics interview in mid april too and have yet to receive a reply. Been wondering if there were others in the same boat as me. I've heard that replies can be as fast as 2 days or even 1 month so I guess the only thing we can do now is wait. All the best to you!

hpkishere

Reaction score
Hello, anyone applying for mech engineering has not received from any uni (I applied for NUS and NTU) yet? I'm JC kid with 80 rp. I know I shouldn't worry too much but I'm wondering if anyone is in the same boat. Thanks

maicowpeh

Reaction score
Hello, anyone applying for mech engineering has not received from any uni (I applied for NUS and NTU) yet? I'm JC kid with 80 rp. I know I shouldn't worry too much but I'm wondering if anyone is in the same boat. Thanks

Did you fail your gp or smth?

lindaxxx

Reaction score

I don't think there's a need to worry. Even if your GP is D, you are not applying for arts course. you should be safe

stressedout95

Reaction score
Hi guys, haven't received anything from any uni yet. I got 70 RP, with mother tongue is 72... Was told that if I haven't received anything yet, I probably will have to appeal. But like how to appeal if I don't even know if I'm accepted or rejected???

hi, may I know what courses you applied for? Don't worry, its still the start of the month so there is still time for them to email you/ ring you up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.