Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

sabanuah

Reaction score
I have got a 20% discount voucher at sakura.
Wah piang no way im going to eat.
those who wants ,can pm me.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried this recently?

1 for 1 buffet at 1 Market by Chef Wan
http://www.moneydigest.sg/safra-1-for-1-buffet-lunchdinner-1-market-by-chef-wan/

Errr, the more premium items like sashimi, squid n prawn skewers really hard to get. Refill is slow, even when refilled, its just a few pieces (for the sashimi), n they get cleared out very fast. In fact, they dun even last 1 min :s13: Did not get to try the prawn skewer, but the squid skewer (not over cooked n big fleshy bits of squid) n salmon belly pretty good.

I also quite like their roasted beef. Pretty decent. Quite juicy n tender. This one they only slice abt 3 small slices each time, but you can just keep queuing, so its okay.

Din fancy any of their cooked food. All in all, for about 26 nett for dinner, its pretty good value. I wun bother if no 50% promo. Actually even with the promo also ... as mentioned above, the better/premium items are doled out so miserably. I think most ppl will be a bit sian, seeing the empty trays for those items. Value is there, but a bit buay song to go to a buffet n not been able to eat wat you like freely.

Need any credit card??

Maybank cc.

Last edited:

cravescraze

Reaction score
3 Buffets with Yakitori in Singapore - Sumire Yakitori House, Shin Minori and En Japanese Dining

Sumire Yakitori House

4.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

En Japanese Dining and Bar

3.jpg

4.jpg

Shin Minori

2.jpg

5.jpg

http://dessertingbeauty.blogspot.sg/2015/04/buffets-with-yakitori-in-singapore.html

euko82

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Olive tree now got 1for1

Think closing soon. Last day should be 15 May

Red.Velvet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ban Heng at harbourfront... any feedbacks? price seems quite reasonable.. but reviews on hungrygowhere quite bad.. :o

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone keen to join us for korean bbq buffet dinner tomorrow @ KBB Clementi? Let me know by tonight so tat i can get the vouchers. Thanks.

Venue. KBB @ Cityvibes (near clementi mrt)
Time. 615pm
Price. $24 nett

victorian07

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you went for the $21.80++ or $28.80++ one?

for Ban Heng, any opinion on whether should go for Harbourfront Centre one or Orchard Central? Realised the price points are different. Their site doesn't seem to differentiate between $21.80+ and $28.80+ for HBF menu too.

hotyrole

Reaction score
went for ban heng at the orchard one.

Service service seems pretty ok, good is good.
but the 1-time crab, you might want to skip that

Red.Velvet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for Ban Heng, any opinion on whether should go for Harbourfront Centre one or Orchard Central? Realised the price points are different. Their site doesn't seem to differentiate between $21.80+ and $28.80+ for HBF menu too.

there's a menu on their website.. main diff between the 2 buffet are the one-off items numbered 49-52... which includes scallops, crabs, abalone etc.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone keen to join us for korean bbq buffet dinner tomorrow @ KBB Clementi? Let me know by tonight so tat i can get the vouchers. Thanks.

Venue. KBB @ Cityvibes (near clementi mrt)
Time. 615pm
Price. $24 nett

Last minute got to work late :sad: :sad:

Heng I never see this earlier else will have to fly aeroplane :eek:

Red.Velvet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ban heng must find minimum 4 persons to go...:(
quite chao kuan...

why is it chao kuan? it's chinese ala carte buffet.. 2 person prolly cant eat that much.. more people can order more dishes.. more variety.. no?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.