[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

dahimomo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First boss I died 30 plus time. The wolf at the basement. Lol. Manage to reach cleric beast. After Tt I kept dying. Zzz. And stuck at the bunch of mobs around the fire.

Go watch those YouTube videos on walk through n guide
Very helpful

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
First boss I died 30 plus time. The wolf at the basement. Lol. Manage to reach cleric beast. After Tt I kept dying. Zzz. And stuck at the bunch of mobs around the fire.

The wolf is not even considered a boss. Most people have trouble with the mob at the fire at first, me included. lol

If you're having trouble, sometimes you should just go and grind a few more levels. Vitality is very important at the beginning when you're still learning the game. The most difficult boss I encountered is the Watchdog in Defiled Chalice dungeon. Took me 50 tries to beat that thing.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The wolf is not even considered a boss. Most people have trouble with the mob at the fire at first, me included. lol

If you're having trouble, sometimes you should just go and grind a few more levels. Vitality is very important at the beginning when you're still learning the game. The most difficult boss I encountered is the Watchdog in Defiled Chalice dungeon. Took me 50 tries to beat that thing.

think i will need 500 tries.

Novenics

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IMO Bloodborne is easier compared to Dark Souls 1/2 riao. =:p

the healing mechanic in BB is really lenient, makes the game a lot easier on the whole.

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wa.. fun sia.. kill gascoigne.. now stuck around the place... didn't know the statue will walk and kill me

F3Rm1nat0r

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys, whats the best way to buy ps4, i know with coupon code can get X% off then, shopback got 5% off on lazada and rakkuten and some CC's give some x% off for online purchases. which is the best combination to get the lowest cost?

xrubiksx

Reaction score
guys, whats the best way to buy ps4, i know with coupon code can get X% off then, shopback got 5% off on lazada and rakkuten and some CC's give some x% off for online purchases. which is the best combination to get the lowest cost?

think you can wait for rakuten mastercard tuesday for more discount

Momentumm

Master Member
Reaction score

Rakuten. 10% + 5% (with mastercard usage). Should be about $486.

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
paid $178 for Real Arcade Pro IV
hori-real-arcade-pro-v4-hayabusa-357235.4.jpg

supported by pc/ps3/ps4

can use programs to use in pc game

Clementi Zepygame got sell the silent verison. $230!

Going to take a look maybe tomorrow. To see what else they sell.

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Clementi Zepygame got sell the silent verison. $230!

Going to take a look maybe tomorrow. To see what else they sell.

:s22:
why u wasting $$ buying a "Silent" ver
imo the sound produce by the silent not much diff compare to my original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.