NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

vonnorth

Reaction score
Yup. EEE was my first choice. I didnt appeal because my application outcome was not out yet, even after the appeals were open. I wanted to wait for a confirmed rejection before appealing.

I see! so... they will email us if we get rejected? is that a known fact or just an assumption?

vonnorth

Reaction score
Omg people.. my NUS application status changed back to received from processing... What does this mean..

lemonzzz

Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone received any offer/invitations to tea session from ntu comp sci/eng/mechanical engineering?

stressedout95

Reaction score
Just today

hi just called up office of admissions to ask about the application status change...they said that they are in the middle of updating everyone's status and it does not mean we are rejected until we have gotten the official rejection status, don't worry!!

vonnorth

Reaction score
hi just called up office of admissions to ask about the application status change...they said that they are in the middle of updating everyone's status and it does not mean we are rejected until we have gotten the official rejection status, don't worry!!

Means EVERYBODY's status is 'received' now? or only those who's status is being changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.