[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

petshopboys

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup.. provided they are sharing their stuff.. Group farm via clan ok.. Unless wanna farm higher GR like GR45 then go public

Quite hard to party these days

I farm solo at GR (below 45)

Keep upgrading keys until fail the timing then upgrade gem

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quite hard to party these days

I farm solo at GR (below 45)

Keep upgrading keys until fail the timing then upgrade gem

LOL same here... :s13: Nice to party with you last Friday.. Thanks for the EDMW clan invite

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Painful to do grift w/o a zpds to gather mobs. Classes' playstyle differences can make the group runs slower than solo sometimes.

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
play grift only with selected people.. dont join public game to play grift.. I saw full yellow gears monk without shame asking "Carry me please.." I was like wth..

you dont need zdps if you have OP ww barb in 40+.. any setup will able to speed gr.. i tried most of the combination liao

Last edited:

petshopboys

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can groupfarm GRs too - anyway in most public games, the key the group gets is usually only 38-42.

My clearing speed is not efficient

I can clear GR42 average ard less than 10 min....but at least at my own pace.

With party of friend, GR42 is usually clear below 6 mins

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last night jin funny.. use my teleport wizard solo gr49.. wahh can spawn the RG within 6mins siah.. but take 10mins to kill that saxtric.. knn can spawn bees in your face and tornado.. really knn..

iridiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My clearing speed is not efficient

I can clear GR42 average ard less than 10 min....but at least at my own pace.

With party of friend, GR42 is usually clear below 6 mins

41 you will already have max shards . Don't need higher grifts

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
play grift only with selected people.. dont join public game to play grift.. I saw full yellow gears monk without shame asking "Carry me please.." I was like wth..

you dont need zdps if you have OP ww barb in 40+.. any setup will able to speed gr.. i tried most of the combination liao

dont like that la.. sometimes i ask for help on my all set monk.. i am not getting anywhere alone...

petshopboys

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
41 you will already have max shards . Don't need higher grifts

I upgrading my keys at the same time so I can have more keys to push my solo GR.

Now stuck at 46.

With a really good rift and kind RG, my current gears can clear GR47 or GR48 maybe lolz

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ya.. Minimum Para 350 and above then can party in Public rah.. Last Sat I tio con play GR 9 by a low level 100plus DH. **!:s22:

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gonna try and farm for denial shield to test rolando crusader lol

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont like that la.. sometimes i ask for help on my all set monk.. i am not getting anywhere alone...
nowadays got new way to carry people.. but you need to pick up all blues and give it to the carrier.. quite ok actually.. and i saw many carrier around..

Ya.. Minimum Para 350 and above then can party in Public rah.. Last Sat I tio con play GR 9 by a low level 100plus DH. **!:s22:

there are few people complaining about min para level when recruiting, some arguing that low para level != lousy gears , some arguing low para = lazy people..

you didnt see the pop up shows GR 9? hehe just click OK!

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nowadays got new way to carry people.. but you need to pick up all blues and give it to the carrier.. quite ok actually.. and i saw many carrier around..

there are few people complaining about min para level when recruiting, some arguing that low para level != lousy gears , some arguing low para = lazy people..

you didnt see the pop up shows GR 9? hehe just click OK!

isit got such new rule?
if i carry on ns its free no need anything.. but u need to have ur own stones..

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
isit got such new rule?
if i carry on ns its free no need anything.. but u need to have ur own stones..

yes, new way to trade in.. in season, BLUE > lousy legendary > rare item..

when I went to T6 rift pub, some players drop their blue in the city as token to their carrier..

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes, new way to trade in.. in season, BLUE > lousy legendary > rare item..

when I went to T6 rift pub, some players drop their blue in the city as token to their carrier..

i really did not know about this..

abrams75

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Now I know why the tal rhasa set for wizard is powerful...the elemental meteor is the key..lolz

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.