[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

for-kel

Reaction score
Haha must be vy thick skin to stay at t6 let ppl carry.
Bt got alot of item liao.

perrinrahl

Reaction score
nowadays got new way to carry people.. but you need to pick up all blues and give it to the carrier.. quite ok actually.. and i saw many carrier around..

Wah! Nice to know. Now when i do rifts besides the trial key im stopping for blues+death's breath (very important for enchanting!).

HeiBiHiam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha must be vy thick skin to stay at t6 let ppl carry.
Bt got alot of item liao.
actually... if u ask me... i think t6 rift is np de...

barb/wiz/dh with 6pc gears run t6 solo or 4 man carry no feel the difference leh... is gr 30 and above carry then can feel the weight

for-kel

Reaction score
actually... if u ask me... i think t6 rift is np de...

barb/wiz/dh with 6pc gears run t6 solo or 4 man carry no feel the difference leh... is gr 30 and above carry then can feel the weight

I see. In public scare ppl see my para lvl and gear later they kick me.
startin cant do dmg at all. Can only follow behind hope dont die.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes.. if my season char is like my ns baba.. i also carry 4 ppl on t6 nothing...

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
don't worry la... gr38 is easy to get... unless u looking for exactly 38 lol... anything from 41-44 is vv easy de...

Its not about the gr38.. its tio troll.. me and my party mates tio chuak, why only gr9 at the end when wanna upgrade..

petshopboys

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The freaking announcement that they will upgrade for few bucks and each hour assist will cost a few bucks in the general chat

Can I offer mine? Slower thou:s13:
I just spend 1.4k upgrading my processor/mobo/ram/gfx

idiots

Reaction score
Quite hard to party these days

I farm solo at GR (below 45)

Keep upgrading keys until fail the timing then upgrade gem

some sexpert teach mi one.. u all can use it for reference for solo farming.

Requirements: ability to do above GR41 without dying n can clear within 5-6 mins

Equip red ruby in helm n always have at least one pool of experience. This adds additional 66% exp bonus. Personal testing shows that one run = 1 bar at 700 plus paragon. And u get 250 bs per run as well.
Best results with barbarian.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.