[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Forum Lurker

Reaction score
Ya think i will go leech on public more b4 thinkin to join..

Leave your battle tag. I'll add you and will help when I'm free. Once again don't scold me if I'm not available. I've added a few peeps here and some of them I haven't even partied them once..

HeiBiHiam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My skills level sucks :s13:

I always kena one shot very often from GR 42 and above.

I know FnR is better but I need toughness more than DPS at the moment.

Can advise how to improve my other gears?

u need to learn how to survive things that 1 shot u... avoid, evade, kite, whatever u need to do...

cos, as a non melee class, u will definitely hit a barrier whereby ur options left are, kill them and don't die or perma cc them. taking any hits is out of the question.

better to get trained at low GRs rather that when u get ur ancient stuffs u reach gr5x u realise u can't find a balance between taking damage and doing damage.

So.. joining EDMW clan got requirements anot? 1 say looking for zdps 1 say no requirements. Confusing noobs like me.

got 2 edmw clans... 1 is search-able (open group) the other is non searchable (closed group)

Dunno leh.....
U are one of the few who always willing to party.....

Skribbles, Arium etc and some others also

I don mind party with weaker players cos I also not strong.

GR below 40....I can still tahan....with another strong player:D
u so pro can solo 47 le...

mai gei gei act humble =:p
U play till so far also dunno the impt of disabling quick join?

:s13::s13:

nobrain1

Reaction score
pls add me Ewee#1923

idm doing lower content or carry t6 when not in a grift pt. better carry a fellow sinkie than idiots who keeps closing rift as soon as rg is killed...

perrinrahl

Reaction score
actually for mnk to do t6 is very simple, u just need Gungdo Gear + SWK

For T6, I use EP fire and SWK, just palm nia. delay can be witness, I play with him using this build before. :D

Ya for T6 and lower GRs, fire bells are better, and you dont even need EP. You dont even need to melee or teleport to target if you have Tzo Kin. TR is better for higher GRs.

u need to learn how to survive things that 1 shot u... avoid, evade, kite, whatever u need to do...

cos, as a non melee class, u will definitely hit a barrier whereby ur options left are, kill them and don't die or perma cc them. taking any hits is out of the question.

There are 2-3 dps builds for dh and wiz that can survive damage or melee encounters: melee Tal Rasha (until the Rift Guardian), strafe DH with knockback Rain of Vengeance and DH with Danetta set/constant Vault.

Have fun - for those that can't react properly or stutter step like me ;)

iridiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the boss fight, you can teleport back to town and change Kormac as your follower.

Never thought of changing followers during a solo grift!

Vulpix

Reaction score
POE lol
I find the skill tree quite daunting

Nah it's only at the start you will feel that. Once you get used to it, you will understand the tree. It's easier than you think.

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks jason for the carry
5 more times ok?
i dun get my innas i also gonna retire
too depressed
:p

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks jason for the carry
5 more times ok?
i dun get my innas i also gonna retire
too depressed
:p

Thanks for the carry last night too. i got 2 more characters i might need to power level but those require me to create lvl 1 t6 games. :s13:

petshopboys

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Almost impossible to come back Liao la. Rng screw me up every time. Too tired to do this all over again. I still recall the amount of effort to do up my crusader just to get turn into rubbish by the developer 2x....

It's always the case mah

In season2, my monk can reach perma Serenity as my CDR is really close the the Quin69 CDR......with not so fantastic DPS but still can solo GR40.

Then developers nerf it lolz

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally hooted an IKBB.. last rift last night. Thanks Khroness for generously supplying the rama gift!

Continue to farm for BK weapons.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.