View Single Post
Old 15-05-2015, 01:54 PM   #1815
vonnorth
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 59
GPA = 80%, the other 20% come from O lvl
u can do your calculation.
Suppose your GPA is 4.0, that means u have 80% of the Admission points
compared to someone with 3.6 GPA and L1R4=5, that person will have 92% of the Admission points. =)

Haha im from jc
vonnorth is offline