Police National Service - Part 2

Li Jiaowei

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just got letter for reservist at kins

what do i have to prepare? need to have black hair for reservist? (currently brown colour)

is is stay in for the entire 2 weeks?

snowylim

Reaction score
Guys one question about kins reservist. It is understood that first 2 cycle is in camp training. My qns is from the 3rd cycle onwards is can book out everyday or still need to stay in?

a1v1n_

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow.. 158th intake. its been a long time for me
believe its longer for some of you here.

vpi9a0.jpg

prezioso

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys one question about kins reservist. It is understood that first 2 cycle is in camp training. My qns is from the 3rd cycle onwards is can book out everyday or still need to stay in?

3rd cycle onward no need stay in.

ocping

Reaction score

After finish training is do shift work. Your unit will be assigned to guard 1 installation (actually is just do patrol only).

Bros, would like to check if defer reservist then for that year still need to take ippt anot?

Or regardless of what, starting from the day you ord, must clear ippt every year?

Sent from Hougang Chalet using GAGT

I think you still have to clear since the liability is still there in NS portal. You should call to check with your unit.

urameshi_85

Reaction score
121 intake here. Used to be npco posted to J Div now posted to delta. Serving my 6th cycle. 4 more to go. But gotta admit age have really caught up. Can no longer do night shifts like I used to 8 yrs ago.

kirara86

Banned
Reaction score
not very xiong. but schedule very pack. non-stop moving.

the moment they remove trenching exercise is already consider relax liao.

everyday already not enough sleep, then last 3rd day before POI. whole day under hot sun dig hole dig bunk. that one really jialat. think after my year they remove liao.

kirara86

Banned
Reaction score
121 intake here. Used to be npco posted to J Div now posted to delta. Serving my 6th cycle. 4 more to go. But gotta admit age have really caught up. Can no longer do night shifts like I used to 8 yrs ago.

same intake, but cant really recall what happen on the first day of enlistment liao. that was 10 years ago back in 2005... now really old man already, 1 night nv sleep like wan to become zombie already.

urameshi_85

Reaction score
same intake, but cant really recall what happen on the first day of enlistment liao. that was 10 years ago back in 2005... now really old man already, 1 night nv sleep like wan to become zombie already.
Wow same intake guy.you from sc oct batch? Ya man really ish old riaos.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.