Apple Watch

keigo22

Reaction score
Anyone managed to order?
I am not able to... Hitting "抱歉,暂时无法操作。您可以返回。"

I had ordered it. FYI it does not allow direct oversea order so you have to use your own ship forwarder.

Also it is currently on pre-order, the stock only come in Mid of May which is within this week or next.

ianfann

Reaction score
Nato Straps on Apple Watch

These just arrived from Qoo10 :s22:

Fk9MWU7.jpg

9sSPHGD.jpg

i6mu6ru.jpg

CoffeeLover

Reaction score
Is there black band adapter around? Mine is the black sport edition and it seems so hard to find a black adapter for it

ianfann

Reaction score
Is there black band adapter around? Mine is the black sport edition and it seems so hard to find a black adapter for it

There are currently two kickstarter projects who are working on the black adapter. Click and monowear. Click will only ship earliest mid May and monowear is already shipping. Monowear is a little bit expensive. Go take a look at their websites.

CoffeeLover

Reaction score
There are currently two kickstarter projects who are working on the black adapter. Click and monowear. Click will only ship earliest mid May and monowear is already shipping. Monowear is a little bit expensive. Go take a look at their websites.

Thanks for the info!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.