[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

MianBaoFren

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah.. i really like it.. there are tons of blues in it.. very nice .. i dont need gold anymore.. i need blues!! i got like 5b dont know for what

Still useless. Hard to find and frankly a odious collector or a malevolent collector gets u the same amount

louisoh

Banned
Reaction score
ntg special... got into 2 last nite.. only net me 1 leg.. but useless leg also... no pt spend time looking for it unless u got fetish to open chests..

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah.. i really like it.. there are tons of blues in it.. very nice .. i dont need gold anymore.. i need blues!! i got like 5b dont know for what

cow lv is a very good place to find blues...
about 30-50 pcs of blue item...
and leg drop is 100%...

wongkc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did about 7-8 bounties run... got 5 cows lvl... all from the highlands (either Northern or Southern)... at first i thought only that map has it... but seems like other places have as well... maybe more chances on highlands...

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for the carry over the weekend on my season monk...

and for the old scool players.. and paging ah luuuu
andy is back on diablo pc... me and delay help him yesterday..

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did about 7-8 bounties run... got 5 cows lvl... all from the highlands (either Northern or Southern)... at first i thought only that map has it... but seems like other places have as well... maybe more chances on highlands...

the msg said so ordy ma... if its not here.. is somewhere else..

abrams75

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i think no need purposely go find the cow... the cow will come find u when u do bounty at act 1.:D

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interesting build so far, the seasonal highest solo clear of GR60 for both WW barb and R6 monk uses the OROTZ to proc reduce cooldown. For monk, RCR is a good attr. FnR and COE not needed.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interesting build so far, the seasonal highest solo clear of GR60 for both WW barb and R6 monk uses the OROTZ to proc reduce cooldown. For monk, RCR is a good attr. FnR and COE not needed.

sounds good... share???

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.