NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloom130

Reaction score
Hi guys i need some help regarding ntu naa app. i just received an email from the admin telling me to upload my relevant docs to the link but the link itself also never provide me with other links to upload my doc, just the standard phrase "You are not required to submit any documents to us but you will be contacted via the email if there is still a need to later". did the admin office accidentally send me the email or something:(
Hey, I think you should contact the admin ppl either through email or by calling them to help you doublecheck. I also thought that NTU NAA had to be completed a long time ago?

DforDurian

Reaction score
looks like NUS comp sci is really competitive.
reapplied this yr for yr2016 intake, grades are ABB/AB but didn't make it.
On the other hand, applied biz analytics last yr and got in.

blursquid

Reaction score
Hi for NTU appeal right, are we supposed to write about why we want to get accepted into NTU or the course??

keith seow

Reaction score
NTU appeal period is from 15th may to 2nd June. But first acceptance window is up till 2June. so do I appeal while waiting for outcome or just wait till 2 June?

evelyn_chan

Reaction score
Are there anyone with no uni offers yet? Nus has updated my status to 'not successful' so I'm waiting to appeal. I haven't gotten any news from ntu and smu and this is stressing me out so much considering how late it is already..I've sent out emails to them and I'm patiently waiting for their replies..
For nus, do I appeal to the school or course? I've applied for FASS for my first choice!
For ntu, should I appeal without any outcomes?
For smu, are interviews still on-going? Do I still have a chance of being called up since they haven't rejected me?
Sorry I've so many questions😢 feeling so worried and scared and everything😢

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.