Official GTA 5 Thread

petshopboys

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jin random one leh, it usually spawn at the church in front of the cemetery in north west los santos, its near the golf course, further west a bit

my friend told me...as long got hearse drove to that church...will auto spawn the veh again...at least thats what I was told:o

Xaser74

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I chiong and hit rank 12 with 800K money. Shld I go for the 500k high end apartment straight ?

Xaser74

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
depends if u wan to work your pigu off to earn money for kuruma armored later

Must I finished the fleeca mission then can unlock that car ? Or just buy from the legendary motorsport website ? I see 525k sia

cty85

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I chiong and hit rank 12 with 800K money. Shld I go for the 500k high end apartment straight ?

Seriously hor 500k high end and 240k high end diff is view n maybe layout nia no other difference :crazy:

cty85

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Must I finished the fleeca mission then can unlock that car ? Or just buy from the legendary motorsport website ? I see 525k sia

U need fleeca heist complete. The normal kuruma no armored windows, armored one hv armored windows and default 80% armor, the car isn't all that fast but is good for rushing large groups, take less damage from gunfire, but still possible to die, not bulletproof until take no damage at all.
O btw is 525k before performance and visual upgrades, if im not wrong cannot point middle finger or throw explosives out the windows unless door drop off :crazy:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.