Sony Xperia Z4 tablet

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Keyboard BKB 10 and BKB50 is different ? Wonder why this free keyboard is different from video... BKB10 cannot hang on keyboard and look flat stand alone type. :s11::s11::s11: Want to pre order but stuck of this doubt with no one to answer.
Bkb50 has a hinge for tablet making whole thing looks like laptop. Bkb10 is just normal flat bt kb

Sent from Asus ASUS_Z00AD using GAGT

Last edited:

Windowlover

Reaction score
Went shopping with family, so lucky can see this model and not bad except colour like not I'm expecting vibrant with Ipad. Need to consider more.. :s13::s13::s13:

SteveAu

Master Member
Reaction score
I wonder when will our phone operators be selling this tablet....price is steep

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So have you preorder your Z4 Tablet? I have preorder mine already. =:p

Those who have preorder, you should have gotten the code from the store and you are supposed to login your Xperia Lounge so that you can get a free Portable Charger.

Last edited:

chunxi

Reaction score

Those who have preorder, you should have gotten the code from the store and you are supposed to login your Xperia Lounge so that you can get a free Portable Charger.

Just ordered from v3 =:p

mqz512

Master Member
Reaction score
The battery powerbank is only collect with the tablet on 12th Jun?

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I was not given a code leh

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kns waste my time. Need to go down tomorrow just to get the code for the free battery.

hush66

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My z3 tablet has Xperia lounge so can get the power bank also right ?

When you're at the shop tomorrow, get the code from the staff then access your Xperia Lounge app via your Z3 Tablet and enter the code on the spot.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Disappointed that Sony staff has to make customer go down so many times. That proves how 'knowledgeable' they are. Can't they tell me about the code when I went down to make payment.

Reaction score

wah damn tempting sia:(

mqz512

Master Member
Reaction score
When you're at the shop tomorrow, get the code from the staff then access your Xperia Lounge app via your Z3 Tablet and enter the code on the spot.

xperia lounge app can be installed on other brand devices apart from Sony right?

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the battery pack is worth $89 so no matter what tomorrow die die got to go and get the code. so the battery pack can be collected on 12 june or ?

Battery pack should be collecting together with your Tablet on 12th June.

I understand some of the Sony Staffs are not aware of such promo so they did not inform customer in the first place when they preorder the Tablet.

That is why I post here to inform everyone who want to preorder at the store, access the Xperia Lounge and pass to the staff to get the voucher code. =:p

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.