[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

eq2addict

Master Member
Reaction score
oh i see ... so the "free" extended warranty can be sold with standalone set ...and can the bought "free" extended warranty apply to standalone set if there is a problem after 15mths ? or only applicable to bundle set ?

u try to apply the code to ur ps4 lor. see if it applies on the website.

lengbebe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh i see ... so the "free" extended warranty can be sold with standalone set ...and can the paid "free" extended warranty apply to standalone set if there is a problem after 15mths ? or only applicable to bundle set ?

what qisahn did was to open up the bundle editions of those ps4s, take out the 1 year ps+, $15 psn credit, the game and warranty and sell separately.

if im not wrong, the new pricing of the ps4 standalone should be $549 with 12+3 months warranty. the bundled editions retails at $639 or higher, which comes with psn$15, extra 1 year warranty, 1 year ps+ and 1 game. http://www.sony.com.sg/product/bloodborne+bundle+pack

if dont know what i mean, look at the unboxing of the bundle editions of the ps4s. retailers can easily separate the bonuses

in before qisahn supporters, but i think its blardy dishonest to separate the items and sell them separately. im not even certain if sony sg sells extended warranty separately:s11:

Last edited:

nomoney25

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyway if u can't get back the $25 refund. Just treat it as giving yr self a piece of mind by having your set covered by warranty from 15 months onward. My ps4 set is from Australia. It like no warranty at all.

eq2addict

Master Member
Reaction score
ermm... there is.. the card itself has instruction on how to add the code to the website. my ps4 is registered in sony website with 840-ish days of warranty. i bought my ps4 bundle from courts. the warranty code comes inside the box.

as far as i know from ps3 / ps4 / vita , all serial need to register online and they track warranty via ur machine serial number.

u better get a pic of the card ( blackout any identifying codes/ids) and see if other bros can advise u. cos i nvr buy standalone

ngensys2000

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I smell a sagat brewing in here.
Maybe start a new thread with title "Breaking: Kena charge sextra for warranty"

Buying popcorn early morning tomorrow.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Selling items from bundle seperately is a big no.
But nevertheless, $25 for an extra 1 year i felt is reasonable.

c1steady

Reaction score
Anyway if u can't get back the $25 refund. Just treat it as giving yr self a piece of mind by having your set covered by warranty from 15 months onward. My ps4 set is from Australia. It like no warranty at all.

I am not sure now if the extended warranty can be applied to standalone set ... I will check with Sony on this ....

eq2addict

Master Member
Reaction score
I am not sure now if the extended warranty can be applied to standalone set ... I will check with Sony on this ....

go register your 15mths warranty first. the 2nd year later then sort out. sony products need to register within 14days of purchase

http://asia.playstation.com/sg/en/support/registration

timpeh82

Reaction score
Stand alone set can get extended warranty too. Just add by using code given on extended warranty paper. But I suggest new buyers to buy bundled set. If you sell items you don't need. It will cut your cost back to near 540/550?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
This Qisahn damn arrogant, use NETS machian owe damn an arm and a leg liddat... :mad:

Wa qishan so smelly one ar? Charge customer money when the warranty is free and offered by sony.

Gonna blacklist them liao

no idea why people love to buy from them so much ?

are all their prices 20-30% cheaper than the rest of the shops in singapore ?

service is like kanna lan..

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

No leh. I bought games twice from them only.
First time I went to the store to buy a ps3 game, saw on website is 69. Went down, they said 72. Wtf.

Second time was I intend to pay via nets, they also give black face, dunno why also? Like i owe them money. :s22:

Since then, I stay clear from them liao.
Now i getting all my games and consoles from zepy liao.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
No leh. I bought games twice from them only.
First time I went to the store to buy a ps3 game, saw on website is 69. Went down, they said 72. Wtf.

Second time was I intend to pay via nets, they also give black face, dunno why also? Like i owe them money. :s22:

Since then, I stay clear from them liao.
Now i getting all my games and consoles from zepy liao.

nowdays i old liao, lazy to travel. so go whichever is nearest to me

i live in jurong west..

gamescenic move out from pioneer mall to Plaza Singapura,

left Mega Multmedia at Jurong Point (their price exp than most)

next nearest is Jcube scenic multimedia or Jem gamextreme

next i can go clementi (gamewerks and zepy games) empire games folded.. they so small eventually one.

furthest i go is Funco at westmall.

no point going to qisahn, gamescore.. all too far for me unless i work very near there.

orbvius

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

cheap lor. Bad service but most of the time don't matter much also since most buyers just buy and go.

Qisahn used to sell stuff in hwz decade ago and got banned often :s13:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
cheap lor. Bad service but most of the time don't matter much also since most buyers just buy and go.

Qisahn used to sell stuff in hwz decade ago and got banned often :s13:

how cheap is cheap ?

got 20% discount cheaper ?

if few dollars cheaper i won't bother.

orbvius

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how cheap is cheap ?

got 20% discount cheaper ?

if few dollars cheaper i won't bother.

I think only like 10% tbh but cash price.
also no point for me to specially make the trip down and save the $3-$5, then offset by the trip back (unless u buy the adult concession).

gamescore not cheap also, probably around same price as zepy / gamemartz

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I think only like 10% tbh but cash price.
also no point for me to specially make the trip down and save the $3-$5, then offset by the trip back (unless u buy the adult concession).

not worth it.

unless you live or work near there..

orbvius

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not worth it.

unless you live or work near there..

i go to gamescore as office near there.
otherwise, i just go to gamemartz at my place. (or comics connection when they are around).

It pretty much sum up to which place more convenient, what accessories / games you want and the mode of payment.

qisahn is pretty much a cash price shop, like wargames in amk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.