[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i go to gamescore as office near there.
otherwise, i just go to gamemartz at my place. (or comics connection when they are around).

It pretty much sum up to which place more convenient, what accessories / games you want and the mode of payment.

qisahn is pretty much a cash price shop, like wargames in amk.

i don't bring much cash with me usually,

those shops that happily accept nets payment i will patronize.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no idea why people love to buy from them so much ?
are all their prices 20-30% cheaper than the rest of the shops in singapore ?

service is like kanna lan..

qisahn is good for their 2nd hand games only. other than that just buy from funzcentre or funzsquare. no trick/gimmick.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Gamescore used to be good.
But now their price is really expensive.

nomoney25

Master Member
Reaction score
I used to support gamescore as one of the shop owners was from the old gamersquare forum. His nick is "deli" . Used to see him and his wife over there but no longer seen him (his wife too) many years liai.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I used to support gamescore as one of the shop owners was from the old gamersquare forum. His nick is "deli" . Used to see him and his wife over there but no longer seen him (his wife too) many years liai.

got children to take care.

now left their staff to see the shop.

orbvius

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

they opened a new shop at seletar mall and some soft toy shop diagonally opposite gamescore in funan. Might be in either location.

nomoney25

Master Member
Reaction score
Oic..just Google search and he is still the director at gamescore. I bought my 1st FAT ps3 40gb for $599 in 2008 over there. It was the cheapest ps3 selling over there. My ps3 lasted 6.5 years before YLOD.

hydeyoshi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gm66xrc.jpg

embed for u..

#qishan #happybuy

Nv buy from qishan before.. Their prices is before gst?

I always buy from ah lim at upper serangoon shopping center cos im staying nearby..

mrpoker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I usually buy my gaming stuff from gamewerkz. I find the staff there very friendly and nice.:s13:

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$25 for 1 year extended warranty actually is not bad. But this is the first time I read that it's being offered separately in singapore. Fishy leh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.