SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

DrAwkward

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go take IPPT at FCC must "book in" in like NSF that time in t-shirt, long pants and covered shoe? Or can just go in say, t shirt, shorts and running shoe?

mohaha

Reaction score
Hello bros, anyone know whether they allow extension for the new ipt if they cannot complete it within the 12 months window?

dreamboy

Reaction score
help help

how the new systems work.. im very confused abt the new system. my window opening soon.. can anyone explain to me how it works? ipt and rt...

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone went for IPT at punggol park? How was it? Where to meet the PTI cause punggol park quite big.

Reindeer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi has anyone tried the new ipt system. I heard there was one group that does rope training and stuff like that. What else do they do? Anyone tried? I might just try it out and give a pass on passing my ippt.

eliteFX

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I missed my ippt booking twice due to last minute overtime needed at work. Will there be some sort of fine or anything? Still within the 1 year window. Thanks in advance.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I missed my ippt booking twice due to last minute overtime needed at work. Will there be some sort of fine or anything? Still within the 1 year window. Thanks in advance.

Don't think so. If the system has not change, you are only allow 1 more booking before they ban you. You will be IPPT defaulter and need to go for RT.

haohaowan2

Reaction score
hi, i am new to this IPT system. the 1st session is cat-test? do i need to put in effort to go to the maximum band or should i go for the min band?

MusicAddict

Reaction score
hi i was wondering for this new system isit i do 10 ipt this year then fail next year i do 10 rt only or isit 10 ipt this year and fail then 10 rt this year also?

Rknight

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am currently on my last IPT (IPPT). I think I can get a pass with incentive, now my question is if I score a pass with incentive for my last IPT (IPPT) will still I be eligible for the incentives ?

HolyInnocents

Reaction score
hi, i am new to this IPT system. the 1st session is cat-test? do i need to put in effort to go to the maximum band or should i go for the min band?

Hi, you should try your best at the IPT-IPPT for an accurate measurement of your fitness.

hi i was wondering for this new system isit i do 10 ipt this year then fail next year i do 10 rt only or isit 10 ipt this year and fail then 10 rt this year also?

Hi, if you attended 10 IPT sessions this year, you'll be discharged from the current window. No RT session is required.

Hi, I am currently on my last IPT (IPPT). I think I can get a pass with incentive, now my question is if I score a pass with incentive for my last IPT (IPPT) will still I be eligible for the incentives ?

Hi, if I'm not wrong, you''ll be eligible for the IPPT incentives.
However, since you are confident of passing your IPPT, you can also opt to book a non-ICT IPPT, in which you will definitely be eligible for it.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

IPT-IPPT, RT-IPPT, ICT-IPPT are all eligible for incentives.

this year clear all 10 IPT and never pass IPPT, next year no need do RT but need do IPT again.

IPT window and RT window are all 12 months each and are non-overlapping.

1st session is cat test.

put in max effort if you think you got chance to pass cos if cat test pass IPPT, it is considered as normal IPPT pass so no need continue anymore.

heard is 3 strikes then kena ban from booking. then you need to call ns hotline and convince them to un-ban you.

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone went for IPT at punggol park? How was it? Where to meet the PTI cause punggol park quite big.

LocalGod

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IPT-IPPT, RT-IPPT, ICT-IPPT are all eligible for incentives.

this year clear all 10 IPT and never pass IPPT, next year no need do RT but need do IPT again.

IPT window and RT window are all 12 months each and are non-overlapping.

1st session is cat test.

put in max effort if you think you got chance to pass cos if cat test pass IPPT, it is considered as normal IPPT pass so no need continue anymore.

heard is 3 strikes then kena ban from booking. then you need to call ns hotline and convince them to un-ban you.
thought if didnt meet IPT target this year, next year is 12 months 'RT'?
if next year 12 months 'RT' failed, it will be 'IPT' in year 3 right?

In another words, the 'RT' and the 'IPT' are the same thing. both are 12 months. Maybe book in timing are different.

HolyInnocents

Reaction score
thought if didnt meet IPT target this year, next year is 12 months 'RT'?
if next year 12 months 'RT' failed, it will be 'IPT' in year 3 right?

In another words, the 'RT' and the 'IPT' are the same thing. both are 12 months. Maybe book in timing are different.

Hi,

Just for clarifications, there is no failure in RT. If you didn't complete 10 sessions of IPT or meet PPT, you will be required to attend 20 - D sessions of RT, where D = number of IPPT/IPT sessions attended.

For IPT, you can be discharged anytime as long as you meet your PPT.
For RT, you can only be discharged at the end of 20 - D sessions, or at the 8th/14th/20th session where you will take your RT-IPPT.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.