The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lai Lai share share my hairstyle. Lol later ppl say I only know how to Kan ppl here only. Hahaha BTW yes I need a Hair cut
ADC1ACF9-888B-4BDB-8B5A-E880338D586C_zpst8nytht7.jpg

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chor sia all these deliveries Haha.
I rather not. Haha. Unless I have 300 orders a day to fulfil I probably drive my own car and deliver Haha but too bad. Don't have yet

Edit.
I just check the prices. $5 per one way.
Got different timing. But that's from East to central area.
East to West not sure.

May offer this kind of delivery. Need to see if anyone is interested. Haha
*free when purchase a certain amount. Need to talk to my team first.

Last edited:

hievfeg

Master Member
Reaction score
At first when seller tell me next day can receive package i very happy sia. Cause me meeting chiobu ol for dinner then i thought i can look more yandao. End up package never come i cant style hair. When meet chiobu she gave me a disgusted look and say your hair so messy.

From then on when i try to jio chiobu for dinner she just brush me off.

Haizzzzz

hievfeg

Master Member
Reaction score
not even registered leh the tracking.
means never/forget post the item at all?

but end up did hievfeg get the stuff?

refund also tio reject. :(

After i chased for 3rd time seller i waited or 3 more days then i receive lor. Haiz. Paid 63 for pomade and quicksand and delivery fee. But service not up to my expectation. Haiz.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At first when seller tell me next day can receive package i very happy sia. Cause me meeting chiobu ol for dinner then i thought i can look more yandao. End up package never come i cant style hair. When meet chiobu she gave me a disgusted look and say your hair so messy.

Haizzzzz
Zhun? Lol got so suay Bo. Hahaha
Must have terms and condition next time.
Some drivers can sabo and screw up Haha that part I very scare.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After i chased for 3rd time seller i waited or 3 more days then i receive lor. Haiz. Paid 63 for pomade and quicksand and delivery fee. But service not up to my expectation. Haiz.

Hmm Okok. But at least you got it la. Haha. Pay extra for nothing going haha

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's why I said, there are always other type of customer segments who are willing to pay more and require more service than usual. Business owner really need to understand this.

I feel you bro, but be prepared to have people here who will say you for being so aggro. :/

Sent from from using using GAGT

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Haizzzzz
Wah Lao, u edmw ar? Y so csb?

Sent from my heart~~~ using GAGT

hievfeg

Master Member
Reaction score
That's why I said, there are always other type of customer segments who are willing to pay more and require more service than usual. Business owner really need to understand this.

I feel you bro, but be prepared to have people here who will say you for being so aggro. :/

Haiz i dont mind paying slightly more if the service is good since the reviews were not bad. But then haiz..... mai gong liao.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hahaha. I believe in what you say. The higher segment.
Prices isn't Everything. But sad to hear this a 2nd time dapper tio.

Sorry

Clean record me and TPJ!
Clean sheet since 2013

Maybe last time I did actual retail consumer and corporate sales before. That's why I learnt the fact, Prices can be competitive but customer service and attitude above all.

Lol I also got lost mail before. Like quite abit from time to time.. The customer didn't ask. I went the extra mile to check if he got it.
Alas he didn't. So I send him another package on his order.
End up is singpost return mail to me after 1-2 days because address salah. Haha. But I ask customer to pay for mailing again lor $2. Transparency and he's happy about it.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haiz i dont mind paying slightly more if the service is good since the reviews were not bad. But then haiz..... mai gong liao.

Pai seh. Me is no sell pomade and HDF. Haha can try new player. See like damn Satki.
Sg pomade. Hahaha.
Everything going pomade liao sg.

Really is a lot of pomade nowadays. Damn power.

Pomade maker churning out different version every now and then.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Pai seh. Me is no sell pomade and HDF. Haha can try new player. See like damn Satki.
Sg pomade. Hahaha.
Everything going pomade liao sg.

Really is a lot of pomade nowadays. Damn power.

Pomade maker churning out different version every now and then.
Pomade easy to make at home ma. Melt, stir, pour.

hievfeg

Master Member
Reaction score
Hahaha. I believe in what you say. The higher segment.
Prices isn't Everything. But sad to hear this a 2nd time dapper tio.

Sorry

Clean record me and TPJ!
Clean sheet since 2013

Maybe last time I did actual retail consumer and corporate sales before. That's why I learnt the fact, Prices can be competitive but customer service and attitude above all.

Lol I also got lost mail before. Like quite abit from time to time.. The customer didn't ask. I went the extra mile to check if he got it.
Alas he didn't. So I send him another package on his order.
End up is singpost return mail to me after 1-2 days because address salah. Haha. But I ask customer to pay for mailing again lor $2. Transparency and he's happy about it.

Actually not say i unreasonable also. Never deliver 1st time nevermind he say will ownself send the package i wait whole day no deliver still nevermind ask me to check tracking number that turns out to be not registered. when ask about it. He ask me go call the courier service myself. which i also did. he machiam receive payment liao then bo hiew customer 1. Knn how can like this? Take money very easy. When something happen ask customer go figure out themself? Knn. if this is not irresponsible i dont know what it is anymore.

haiz make me no chance to have 2nd date with chiobu haaaizzzz

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually not say i unreasonable also. Never deliver 1st time nevermind he say will ownself send the package i wait whole day no deliver still nevermind ask me to check tracking number that turns out to be not registered. when ask about it. He ask me go call the courier service myself. which i also did. he machiam receive payment liao then bo hiew customer 1. Knn how can like this? Take money very easy. When something happen ask customer go figure out themself? Knn. if this is not irresponsible i dont know what it is anymore.

It's true, I am the chio bu.

U wan go dating with me Bo

Sent from my heart~~~ using GAGT

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Quote for truth!

dappergentleman

Reaction score

Apologies bro. We call them they also no answer for us. Keep waiting for the CSO to get back to us about the tracking number. Turns out the 7-11 guy didn't call for pickup. Was a part timer. Partner had classes at that time too, couldn't attend to you properly. Sorry for the bad experience. After cases like this we just dropped taqbin alr. Too many cockups.

Sent from The Grooming Society using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.