Corbell Product Warranty Policy

derrick256

Reaction score
do i have to bring the invoice to claim warranty for a seasonic psu with clicking noise once turned on?

unit is less than a year old.

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
do i have to bring the invoice to claim warranty for a seasonic psu with clicking noise once turned on?

unit is less than a year old.
Check for our Corbell warranty sticker.
As long as it is in tact, you are good.
Just the unit itself will do. :)

theReas

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi there,

i have a msi h77 g43 mainboard that probably faulty.

i purchased it on july 2012,

i wonder if still within the warranty period or not?

everything in the cpu seems ok as the fans as well as the cpu fans were running, only problem was that there no signal to the monitor.

i took out the cmos battery a few times and then put it back again, its still showed no signal.

so you think is the motherboard's display port thats faulty?

the ram i tested all were ok.

this cpu doesnt have any dedicated gpu.

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a faulty seasonic 660x with CT sticker on it. But lost the receipts. Can i still bting it over for warranty?

Try testing the psu with the paper clip technique and the fan only spin for a few seconds.

Please bring down to our service center for a check. As long the warranty sticker is there and till under warranty, we will help you claim RMA. Thanks :).

Reaction score
hi there,

i have a msi h77 g43 mainboard that probably faulty.

i purchased it on july 2012,

i wonder if still within the warranty period or not?

everything in the cpu seems ok as the fans as well as the cpu fans were running, only problem was that there no signal to the monitor.

i took out the cmos battery a few times and then put it back again, its still showed no signal.

so you think is the motherboard's display port thats faulty?

the ram i tested all were ok.

this cpu doesnt have any dedicated gpu.

Base on your description it maybe the mainboard issue. You may bring your faulty mainboard and your invoice to our service center for a check. If faulty we will help to send for RMA claim. Thanks :).

theReas

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thumbs up for the good service.

was at the center just now.

the guy was very kind enough to assist me and even gave me anti static bag to pack up all the left over from the cpu case. :D

jimmy_sg

Reaction score
I think I having RAM issue. Kept encountering BSOD. Run Windows Memory Diag and result is "The Windows Memory Diagnostic tested the computer's memory and detected hardware errors. To identify and repair these problems, contact the computer manufacturer". I think is the RAM that causing the problem.

I have 2 x GSkill 4GB RAM. How to RMA it?

Reaction score
I think I having RAM issue. Kept encountering BSOD. Run Windows Memory Diag and result is "The Windows Memory Diagnostic tested the computer's memory and detected hardware errors. To identify and repair these problems, contact the computer manufacturer". I think is the RAM that causing the problem.

I have 2 x GSkill 4GB RAM. How to RMA it?

Please bring both memory to our service center for a check. Ensure "CT" warranty sticker is there. Thanks. :)

nVidia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can i check if MSI products bought overseas can be RMAed at Corbell with a fee? thanks

jarred1223

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a Seasonic X660W PSU, suspect is either PSU slightly faulty or my casing power button. I have no receipt for PSU but the sticker is still intact. Still can bring to service centre for them to test ya?

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a Seasonic X660W PSU, suspect is either PSU slightly faulty or my casing power button. I have no receipt for PSU but the sticker is still intact. Still can bring to service centre for them to test ya?
Hi there,

Yes, as long our warranty sticker is there, you are good.
Please bring the PSU down for a check.

Cheers!

batocs

Reaction score
Hello CORBELL,

I bought a R7850 TWIN FROZR 2GD5/OC graphics card around end of 2012 from PC Themes @ Sim Lim Square. It has a known issue - a sudden black/gray screen together with the last sound looping while running a game. The PC becomes totally unresponsive and I have to do a hard reset. Googling this has shown that it is a relatively common error among AMD 78xx card users. I have previously sent it in for RMA at the CORBELL office but they reported no detectable issues after testing so they returned the card to me.

I would like to know if there are any GPU's with similar performance that I may exchange for this card. I believe the card is still under warranty (still have the original receipt).

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi there,

We will help have it sent back to MSI for RMA in that case.
Do let our guys know the details to the issue too so they can inform to msi since we are not able to reproduce the problem.
ie, when it occurs, or if it only happens on a specific timing/setting/software, which drivers were were tried/used etc.
Bring it down first, our guys will advise you from there. :)

Masharno Wolfe

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, one stick of my g.skill ram maybe faulty. Couldn't boot up with it plugged in, but it works after removing it. May I know if I can RMA it? I don't have packaging or receipt anymore.

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi,

Check for our Corbell warranty sticker on it.
If it's there, just bring the modules down for a check.
Also note that if it is part of a kit/pair, please bring the whole set.

Cheers. :)

Last edited:

mendokuse

Reaction score
Hello, I purchased MSI R280x last year that has graphical artifacts while running games. Warranty sticker and receipt are still available. May I know how to RMA it?

msirlou

Reaction score
Hi Corbell

I bought a MSI GTX970 last year. The card was performing fine until a couple of days ago where it stopped working (no display when starting computer, rest of com works fine when i removed the graphics card). Warranty sticker is still present.

Is it possible to get a 1-1 exchange at your tech centre at AMK?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.