iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i using redmi note 3G at andriod 4.1.1 lo.. although is using singtel 4G plan haha..

keep on have this prob.. so i always need to kill apps then reload..

btw when is the server cut of time ar ??

i noticed tat i so call managed to log in two time n claim myril two time haha..

n the 10+1 relic pull is when end ??

i got main, cloud, kain n eydia liao haha..

daily login rewards is 10 pm and daily dungeon change is 4pm

10+1 relic will change with the arrival of new event.

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
daily login rewards is 10 pm and daily dungeon change is 4pm

10+1 relic will change with the arrival of new event.

like above. to clarify 10+1 will always be there. Just that the relic involved will change according to which banner u go in to.

Btw tidusboi, did 2 10+1 pull yesterday.. haiz..... 1 genji shield, 1 regal gown and 1 gold bracer............ really just no luck wif character weapons

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
like above. to clarify 10+1 will always be there. Just that the relic involved will change according to which banner u go in to.

Btw tidusboi, did 2 10+1 pull yesterday.. haiz..... 1 genji shield, 1 regal gown and 1 gold bracer............ really just no luck wif character weapons

chiu want the vanille weapon so bad ah ?

i have bad luck with character weapon as well. spell 70+ mythril on aerith weapon tio 1 genji helm nia. worst.

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
chiu want the vanille weapon so bad ah ?

i have bad luck with character weapon as well. spell 70+ mythril on aerith weapon tio 1 genji helm nia. worst.

no lar.. the deprotectga is not bad lar.. use her SB then I use protectga on all my party, then should make some heroic fight easier. but I nv tio, I also cool wif it. I juz wan some character weapons onli. lol. nw my collection of genjis...... I can make 7 star for helm, armour, shield & regal gown liao.. but I onli lack the gils.. lol 6 star to 7 star need 500k gils..:S:S

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
u guys spend alot ??

how can get so many myril de ??

no lar. I tink I'm the onli $$$ spender here. the rest of the bros uses their mythril. juz accumulate via the storyline. those when accumulated will amount to quite a substantial amt of mythril . stil got the daily log-in mythril and the dunno wat 3 month celebration mythrils..

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no lar.. the deprotectga is not bad lar.. use her SB then I use protectga on all my party, then should make some heroic fight easier. but I nv tio, I also cool wif it. I juz wan some character weapons onli. lol. nw my collection of genjis...... I can make 7 star for helm, armour, shield & regal gown liao.. but I onli lack the gils.. lol 6 star to 7 star need 500k gils..:S:S

your def is jin satkis

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no lar. I tink I'm the onli $$$ spender here. the rest of the bros uses their mythril. juz accumulate via the storyline. those when accumulated will amount to quite a substantial amt of mythril . stil got the daily log-in mythril and the dunno wat 3 month celebration mythrils..

moi also got spend abit here and there :o

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
your def is jin satkis

for heroic, 10 star def (if got.. lol) also no use, coz boss skills/attack always hits entire party quite hard.... aerith 1 by 1 heal simply cannot keep up...and worst, abilities got limited uses...max is 10 uses. 5 party members,, heal 2 rounds then all finish liao.. curage 10 uses too.. another 2 round all finish.... but boss usually take much much more rounds to kill.. so also need a powerful offensive to quickly end the stage.. and unlimited healing like aerith SB to keep up the hp of the team.. but alas.... haiz...

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for heroic, 10 star def (if got.. lol) also no use, coz boss skills/attack always hits entire party quite hard.... aerith 1 by 1 heal simply cannot keep up...and worst, abilities got limited uses...max is 10 uses. 5 party members,, heal 2 rounds then all finish liao.. curage 10 uses too.. another 2 round all finish.... but boss usually take much much more rounds to kill.. so also need a powerful offensive to quickly end the stage.. and unlimited healing like aerith SB to keep up the hp of the team.. but alas.... haiz...

chiu got aerith's dildo ah ?

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
chiu got aerith's dildo ah ?

dun haf lar.. tat y nw struggling lo... anima the magic attack whack whole party de..... although onli 500-700 lidat.. but continuous use by body and 1 arm is 1k lo... plus counter also 1k.. then retaliate meta.. my seph can onli do 1.6k damage to body onli, near 2k wif armour break.... not fast enuff to kill him.. then no mass healing.. haiz.. how I wish I can get aerith dildo nw..>.<~~

kolehcai

Master Member
Reaction score

i did 3 pulls, only 1 rainbow :(
1 x fist weapon hahaha.

forget it, i will use vanielle just as she is :D

next pull will be squall`s or lightings or sephiroths :s12::s12:

kolehcai

Master Member
Reaction score
dun haf lar.. tat y nw struggling lo... anima the magic attack whack whole party de..... although onli 500-700 lidat.. but continuous use by body and 1 arm is 1k lo... plus counter also 1k.. then retaliate meta.. my seph can onli do 1.6k damage to body onli, near 2k wif armour break.... not fast enuff to kill him.. then no mass healing.. haiz.. how I wish I can get aerith dildo nw..>.<~~

you attempting heroic?
I used sentinel`s grimore plus magic break on both arms to counter.
slowly whack the main body till it dies
but sometimes need do soft reset :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.