iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
you attempting heroic?
I used sentinel`s grimore plus magic break on both arms to counter.
slowly whack the main body till it dies
but sometimes need do soft reset :(

I dun haf the grimore>.<~~ tats why nw I gg to lenna event and need to get 6 greater earth orbs to craft my protectga for my party lo>.<~ I completed heroic yesterday liao lo.. but no mastery.. wanna get mastery and also the memory shard coz 30k is a lot. lol

ahgui99

Reaction score
Just started the game also...
Got a lousy weapon from the draw... :(
playing the Fire Crystal event now.

Need some advise... should i farm 1500 shards to get Lenna or chiong to get the 4* Fire Ring? Low level can only chiong the Easy stage :(

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
Just started the game also...
Got a lousy weapon from the draw... :(
playing the Fire Crystal event now.

Need some advise... should i farm 1500 shards to get Lenna or chiong to get the 4* Fire Ring? Low level can only chiong the Easy stage :(

4get abt fire ring. its uselsss for nw. get lenna first then follow by the hyper wrist.. Character always priority. Some character might not get a re-release again.

ahgui99

Reaction score
4get abt fire ring. its uselsss for nw. get lenna first then follow by the hyper wrist.. Character always priority. Some character might not get a re-release again.

ok ok... hyper wrist need to get 2 right? so that can enhance?

Frederick84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i see..

so how i farm the shard n after tat how to get lenna ??

my team ard lv10 nia haha..

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
i see..

so how i farm the shard n after tat how to get lenna ??

my team ard lv10 nia haha..

u should farm shard by gg for easy dungeon and killing enemies. When ur character lv enuff, go into normal or normal +, gather more shards then exchange for lenna and the wrist.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
i see..

what will happen if i unsintall the apps and resintall ??

the game will still go back to whr i left ??

It will save the state so when you re-install or log into the game from another phone, it will go back to the state.

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dun haf lar.. tat y nw struggling lo... anima the magic attack whack whole party de..... although onli 500-700 lidat.. but continuous use by body and 1 arm is 1k lo... plus counter also 1k.. then retaliate meta.. my seph can onli do 1.6k damage to body onli, near 2k wif armour break.... not fast enuff to kill him.. then no mass healing.. haiz.. how I wish I can get aerith dildo nw..>.<~~

i using white mage leh. at least her sb is abit useful at times.

kolehcai

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok ok then i will just get lenna first... got around 1.3k shards liao... :s12:

train up first, get 50 mithril and your first 11 pull :)

Next event will be Locke (VI) event then tidus then squall

See which one you will aim for , i am personally aiming for squall to replace my kain :D

Beatrix

Reaction score
moi also got spend abit here and there :o

Haha I also spent a bit to try to get Sentinel Grimoire but got more Giant Gloves and Healing Grimoire. Support the devs so they won't shut down the game like what they did to some of their other games I heard.

Beatrix

Reaction score
I dun haf the grimore>.<~~ tats why nw I gg to lenna event and need to get 6 greater earth orbs to craft my protectga for my party lo>.<~ I completed heroic yesterday liao lo.. but no mastery.. wanna get mastery and also the memory shard coz 30k is a lot. lol

I am also aiming for heroic mastery in my next try after Lenna event ends. I brought Protectga in my first try and use for Anima battle. Still kena killed. No charge to even use Healing Grimoire SB. I brought double heals to replace Protectga in second try and managed to clear heroic without using Vanille. I'll prefer more heals than Protectga for the 8 battles.

ahgui99

Reaction score
train up first, get 50 mithril and your first 11 pull :)

Next event will be Locke (VI) event then tidus then squall

See which one you will aim for , i am personally aiming for squall to replace my kain :D

ok ok.. thanks for the tip...
I was thinking since i am grinding to level up, might as well farm for shards... hahaha.....

I prefer squall also cos i never play FF X.. :s13:

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
Spent another 50 mythrils for this. Not what i expected, but oh well.....

:o

3W6jnmo.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.