Millipede coming through.......

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha.. What millipede? they've got hair to style too? :s13:

tumblr_m3xrtsmgs11rn435g.gif

sogatda

Reaction score
sgpomades do you mind not spamming keywords in your carousell listings? i understad that you are trying to entice and tempt conversions but it can be quite frustrating for us when we are trying to find a specific product.. i hope you can do this little favour for your fellow customers thanks...

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sgpomades do you mind not spamming keywords in your carousell listings? i understad that you are trying to entice and tempt conversions but it can be quite frustrating for us when we are trying to find a specific product.. i hope you can do this little favour for your fellow customers thanks...

ohhh that's what dapper got banned for.
lol

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
*update. Rasmus and Emil think $33 flat rate across all their products will work in sg. I lol-ed. Tried fighting for lower price but they wouldn't listen. So we shall see.

Once the memo is out. I sure show you all. So Sogata stay tuned. Don't say I only bird talk. Haha.

What you guys think? they even say can have bundle promotion. But must be given by them.
Are they drowning themselves?
I hope dapper these people won't sabo and try to use phone sales only.

Last edited:

Biggus Dickus

Reaction score
*update. Rasmus and Emil think $33 flat rate across all their products will work in sg. I lol-ed. Tried fighting for lower price but they wouldn't listen. So we shall see.

Once the memo is out. I sure show you all. So Sogata stay tuned. Don't say I only bird talk. Haha.

What you guys think? they even say can have bundle promotion. But must be given by them.

Wa. Honestly if that price I won't be using the product alr. :(

It's a good product no doubt, but with that price tag it just won't be worth it anymore.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Wah!! Siao liao loh.. $33 really costly for students like me!

Bundle promotion please!!! :eek:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

drowning in byvilain FREESTYLER

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nah show you all. Haha unless rasmus bull me la and tell me different story la. Then I Bo Bian. If that's the case. I think abit hard to have partnership with such brands.

I think this will be made known to everyone.
746A6465-D4F6-475D-93F1-E0C9939CA62F.png_zpsb2rqgvwh.jpeg

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol @ sg pomade.com aka Alvin king of getting banned from dapper source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.