[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh thank. Good to inform potential ps4 buyers. As I already owned a ps4. Not so sure abt the Sony having this 27 months warranty promotion.

Nevertheless the offer is better than just a standalone ps4 that is selling $569 .

rakuten offer is still the cheapest at $440++.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
how you guys play cars games?
using controllers or your brought the T80 steering wheel for PS4?
if use controllers, fun meh?

Yeah use controller. Not gonna buy steering wheel just because of 1 racing game.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there is a gameshop in choa chu kang got sell. they have stocks of extended warranty going for 30 nett.
need you to travel all e way.

whats the shop name? and also the extended warranty is sony sg not their shop warranty right?

DEBUG

Reaction score
Hi guys, many of you recommanding get PSN plus on USA store but it requires me to have USA credit cards and it doesn't accept my paypal either..

How ah? use PSN Credits voucher ah?

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, many of you recommanding get PSN plus on USA store but it requires me to have USA credit cards and it doesn't accept my paypal either..

How ah? use PSN Credits voucher ah?

Go amazon buy credits..

timpeh82

Reaction score
what are you going to put in your ps4 with 1TB. its overkill. i rather they faster come out with the slim version.
500gb really. Not enough. After installing near 10 games, not much space left. I suggest 3-4TB if you need 20-30 games?

articated

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
500gb really. Not enough. After installing near 10 games, not much space left. I suggest 3-4TB if you need 20-30 games?

Agree on this 500gb is really too little
Some games take 20-30 plus gb
Highest i seen close to 40+:crazy:

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://www.engadget.com/2015/06/02/ps4-1tb-fcc/

Coming right on time after Microsoft's leak a few hours ago, some pre-E3 Sony news just popped up. An FCC filing reveals two new versions of the PS4 are on the way, and one of them is its first to come stock with a 1TB hard drive inside, twice the size of the current one. PlayStation gamers have already been able to crack the system open and swap in a larger/faster storage unit, but if you'd prefer to skip the hassle the option of having one from the jump will be nice, and current games fill up a 500GB unit all too quickly.

ps4-1tb-fccrl.jpg

Those with keen eyes have noticed that the new systems are also slightly lighter and use less power than the most recent PS4 revisions. While there's some speculation that could mean they'll arrive without a Blu-ray drive inside, it seems more likely that an improved design is simply making them more efficient. The only disappointment we have is that they still appear to lack support for 5GHz WiFi, a serious problem for gamers who live in apartment buildings or other areas flooded with wireless networks. Either way, the CUH-1215A and CUH-1215B (1TB) will probably be revealed June 15th at 9PM during Sony's E3 2015 event, and of course we'll be there to cover it.

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/02/two-new-ps4-models-leak-one-with-1tb-hard-drive

...one of the most notable changes comes to the power source - where it was 250 watts, it's now 230 watts. Similarly, amperage has also changed from 2.5-1.15 amps to 2.3-0.95 amps.

The last change is a reduction in weight from 2.8 kg to 2.5 kg, though the external dimensions of the box remain the same. What led to this reduction is unclear though, with E3 just around the corner, it's likely we won't have long to wait for any big announcements. IGN Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.