[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cleared GR45 in 9mins last night on my ww barb using lightning ww w coe and already feeling pressure of not enough fury, dps and survivability. GR54 is no mean feat.

Tried physical w/o unity but struggled. Not too enthused about using double unity rings.

jimlwk

Reaction score
Cleared GR45 in 9mins last night on my ww barb using lightning ww w coe and already feeling pressure of not enough fury, dps and survivability. GR54 is no mean feat.

Tried physical w/o unity but struggled. Not too enthused about using double unity rings.

It's either unity or Zodiac ring if doing high GR le. Zodiac ring can grant perma IP and WotB if set up right.

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Mine GR42 also struggling.. dunno what is wrong..:(

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea, Gogok is my personal meta. Many ppl still prefer PE though.

I tried gogok.. definately got different. It seems PE Gain Blood Frenzy is NOT active during WW :(. My Gogok only lvl 40.. need to up it to 50. Now hunting for Ancient Unity Ring and Ancient Mara... :(

Farm ar! Farm ar! Farm ar!

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WW barb is not suitable for 50+, even 46+ we are not efficient anymore.. so my advise is just for solo.. but now the solo 60+ can be done only with 6 waste +2bk with zodiac ring and high CDR..

skull grasp is not good, change to COE with 190% dmg proc with CC, CD, STR and Soc better..

+10 on weapon is much better than on hit.

Ancient fury is better to generate more fury for BOSS fight

Drop frenzy, get ignore pain or threatening shout

battle rage = bloodshed is the best due to AOE dmg.

WW = blood funnel is the best for 1% life

passive, drop that boon of bulkathos change to berseker rage, i think you need around 18% CDR to get 100% berserker.. with 0% Cost reduction of course

Changed.. it improves the damage but easier to die..:( Maybe i need to get used to it..

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried gogok.. definately got different. It seems PE Gain Blood Frenzy is NOT active during WW :(. My Gogok only lvl 40.. need to up it to 50. Now hunting for Ancient Unity Ring and Ancient Mara... :(

I did level 40ish with only lvl 25 gogok, trapped and taeguk and para 300. You are at para 700 already right? Cannot be chui la. U humble only.

jimlwk

Reaction score
states for zodiac ring?

Stats you mean? Max Socket, IAS, CDR and CHC loh.

Using PE need to understand the concept of snapshotting. Basically, you go in a very dense pack to max out AS then recast your CotA, Rend and hold WW. Your AS is supposed to be snapshotted even though it's not shown in the numbers. Essentially, your DD ticks for more dmg and your ancient attacks faster.

I also snapshot my CotA and WW with Gogok but it's much easier cos no need to risk myself going into dense pack to recast. Hence Gogok reach 15 stack, simply recast CotA and WW.

Versus RG: if you use PE and get to snapshot a very dense pack before fighting it, then technically you are good to go. Just hope you don't die or your Ancients survive and do not rend the boss cos will lose snapshot. Basically quite complicated and rng based.

Gogok overall is more constant cos you can rend, recast CotA and WW as long as your stack is 15. Rend only needs 2 times for me just to keep mutilate up for the 10% increase dmg.

iridiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rank #1 Playtimes
How much do you need to play to reach the higher rankings on the leadeboards? How about the highest rank? Heisenberg shared a post over at the official forums with some data he collected. The resulsts are quite impressive. Check the original post, or the quote below.

Rank #1 Monk - Scrapz GR62Paragon 1086
Averaging ~21.5b XP/hour
Averaging 13.1 hours PER DAY since S3 started

Rank #1 Barb - Tonydihn GR60
Paragon 991
Averaging ~14.4b XP/hour
Averaging 13 hours PER DAY since S3 started

Rank #1 Crusader - Hades GR61
Paragon 1041
Averaging ~21b XP/hour
Averaging 11.1 hours PER DAY since S3 started

Rank #1 Demon Hunter - balaM GR62
Paragon 978
Averaging ~13.2b XP/hour
Averaging 13.3 hours PER DAY since S3 started

Rank #1 Witch Doctor - Karib GR59
Paragon 951
Averaging ~15.2b XP/hour
Averaging 10.1 hours PER DAY since S3 started

Rank #1 Wizard- Necro GR63
Paragon 905
Averaging ~6b XP/hour
Averaging 19.8 hours PER DAY since S3 started

That last time isn't a typo, Necro has played almost 20 hours a day since S3 started. (probably shared acct looking at his class portfolio) But basically you can see both the discrepancy on time played vs paragon level. Some have a specific leech class in Crusader/WD/Monk, but it is all rolled up in the hours per day.
http://www.diablofans.com/

People in my clan are crazy (hades, Tony, scrap)

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still playing 6 rifts, or a few gr40s + A1 bounties a night that's about it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.