FALLOUT 4 IS CUMMING!

jeff79

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did not managed to complete fallout 3 even with walk though guide. The game world is too big and time consuming.:(

Genocide123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did not managed to complete fallout 3 even with walk though guide. The game world is too big and time consuming.:(

Big n time consuming ish the selling point~:s12:

Will last chiu few months even if u pak the game daily,moar if chiu hoot the DLC contents,but of course only recommed to avid rpg players,casual players may find it overwhelming..:o

Chrysanthemum Tea

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now is wait for half life 3 :s13:

never got around playing the fallout series though...should probably find some time to play them

ethan89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Will last chiu few months even if u pak the game daily,moar if chiu hoot the DLC contents,but of course only recommed to avid rpg players,casual players may find it overwhelming..:o

I cannot tahan the old school BGM... The massive free world is so empty and the deserted environment just makes me feel very sian. Dunno anyone feels the same onot?

But its a good game rah nevertheless even though I only played halfway.

Hopefully Fallout 4 can increase the ambience... More lively a bit :o

Guinea Pig

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I cannot tahan the old school BGM... The massive free world is so empty and the deserted environment just makes me feel very sian. Dunno anyone feels the same onot?

I freaking love the music! It really helps enhance the post-apocalyptic wasteland atmosphere, makes you feel the barrenness of the land and the solitude of being stuck in such a landscape.

Just seeing the super mutants come charging at me is enough to get me going already lor.

ngensys2000

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2141189-brotherhood_of_steel.jpg

Genocide123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

cost the theme is post apocalyptic,too lively,not realistic enuff but moi understand wat chiu mean~:D

Malice07

Master Member
Reaction score
no release date, no game specs requirements for PC yet the game is ready for pre-order...well played by bethesda to use the hype generated by the trailer to get pple to throw them $...

Velana

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cost the theme is post apocalyptic,too lively,not realistic enuff but moi understand wat chiu mean~:D

New Vegas quite lively leh, especially when you go further up north towards the Vegas strip area.

But yes, FO3 has a relatively boring setting. I don't really like it either. I always just fast travel.

Though i still prefer it over the old FO1/2 style of travelling and random encounters.

Velana

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

And as a Bethesda game, modding is gonna be normal and you can add even more things to make it more interesting!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.