Standchart eSaver

mdax23

Reaction score
From now till 31 July 2015, enjoy up to 1.40% p.a interest on eligible balance of up to S$1 million with no lock-in period and no minimum deposit, when you bring in incremental fresh funds* (compared to May 2015’s average daily balance).

Can I know for this promotion, the incremental balance is always calculated against the base month of May 2015 (Jun vs May), (July vs May) or against the previous month (Jun vs May), (July vs Jun) ?

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
From now till 31 July 2015, enjoy up to 1.40% p.a interest on eligible balance of up to S$1 million with no lock-in period and no minimum deposit, when you bring in incremental fresh funds* (compared to May 2015’s average daily balance).

Can I know for this promotion, the incremental balance is always calculated against the base month of May 2015 (Jun vs May), (July vs May) or against the previous month (Jun vs May), (July vs Jun) ?

Not always May, but it's always the designated month they published. It changes every few month.

Currently, it's as per your example, June vs May ADB and July vs May ADB.

naro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How i know which promo one is on? The previous mth promotion is for mth of may and jun vs apr.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
How i know which promo one is on? The previous mth promotion is for mth of may and jun vs apr.

They will update... even send sms and letter... Anyway, it's roughly every 2 month they will change to a new benchmark month. e.g. Apr benchmark May and Jun. Jun benchmark July and August. August benchmark Sept and Oct.

That's the rough idea but no one here can answer you which month will be use as benchmark as it's up to the bank, remember it's a promo.

mdax23

Reaction score

They will update... even send sms and letter... Anyway, it's roughly every 2 month they will change to a new benchmark month. e.g. Apr benchmark May and Jun. Jun benchmark July and August. August benchmark Sept and Oct.

That's the rough idea but no one here can answer you which month will be use as benchmark as it's up to the bank, remember it's a promo.

sibei confuse. I thought promo always benchmark odd month. Got may & jun vs apr one meh?

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the info

K|muRa^84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i open an account in July and deposit funds into it, will i still be eligible for the bonus interest?

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like the next promotion will be fresh funds deposited in Aug to 30 Sep compared with average daily balance in Jul.

Cannot meet present promo from Jun to 31 Jul compared to May average daily balance as I got too much in May and not easy to increase my balance in Jun and Jul. So now moving fund from SCB to Cimb to keep my Jul balance as low as possible for the next promo :s13:

more3cm

Reaction score
Looks like the next promotion will be fresh funds deposited in Aug to 30 Sep compared with average daily balance in Jul.

Cannot meet present promo from Jun to 31 Jul compared to May average daily balance as I got too much in May and not easy to increase my balance in Jun and Jul. So now moving fund from SCB to Cimb to keep my Jul balance as low as possible for the next promo :s13:

They may just extend the current promo for 2 more months, baseline still May's ADB

wts2013

Banned
Reaction score

why not move to ocbc360 for 1%?

wts2013

Banned
Reaction score
we have already shared the best strategy to play this esaver game in other old esaver threads, hahaha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.