Reaction score
what is vito trick ?

tsk tsk bro~ c below~

What's VITO?

I'm still using retaliate.....
:(

Edit: found my answer liao....
SIC for those interested

For physical attacks, cast Protect on the Enemy you want to affect, then use Status Reels/Deprotega on the enemy (Deprotega lasts longer), then cast Protect on it again. After that, the enemy will have almost no defense stats at all, and all physical attacks will do insane damage. (Generally 9999 from any warrior type characters.) This will last the duration of the Status Reels/Deprotega ability.

You can also do it for magic attacks by using Shell > Mental Breakdown > Shell on the enemy. It wipes out the resistance stat so all magic will be extremely effective. (I'm not sure if Deshellga works here.)

Sent from 3 points away from ban not using GAGT

the explanation by MVT^^^^

Intro you all juicy details on how to master the elite dungeons for Locke event!

1st thing, get a Vanille friend with Deprotectga SB

When reach boss, do the VIT0 trick from the reddit thread! Tada, master!

http://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/3926yf/vanille_evaporates_red_dragon/?sort=new

original contributing bro whom we all should give a tiger to!! ^^^

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
But you need to apply protect, status reels/deprotega and protect on multiple targets...

Very hard for me to make it work as I likely to mix up somewhere in between.....

no need ar, @ the boss stage onli 1 target, example, chocoboeater, then onli 1 target mah!! then shiok liao lar!! BUT if it's a boss with multiple body parts to aim...then no use liao.. so depend on the boss

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
But you need to apply protect, status reels/deprotega and protect on multiple targets...

Very hard for me to make it work as I likely to mix up somewhere in between.....

Deprotega die die dun appear last nite. In end no chance to wipe off red dragon.

Tried on on Chocobo eater Elite just now. Veri effective!

Status reels only give you 5secs to attack while deprotega lasts 15secs!

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
Hand / leg slow. So no choice. Only deprotega for me.

Status reels i manage 2/3 hits at most. If bosses hp like red dragon than siow liao!

Normal Elite bosses, one rd finish them off easy. ( feels a bit like ch**ting though)

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
Hand / leg slow. So no choice. Only deprotega for me.

Status reels i manage 2/3 hits at most. If bosses hp like red dragon than siow liao!

Normal Elite bosses, one rd finish them off easy. ( feels a bit like ch**ting though)
2-3 hits with double cut ish 4-6 9999....

How much hp is red dragon....?
I'm taking my time with the quest....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.