The LEGO thread [STRICTLY NO SALES!] - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

siloti

Banned
Reaction score
can someone post that link to the place that you can check online NON-Current set prices?? Thank you.

Elmdus

Reaction score
Order cancelled on Darksied Invasion!!

Thanks, hooted one set :)

Also, 76028 Darkseid Invasion is 71% off!

Edit: 76028 is only £16.95 after minus tax!

My order for darkseid invasion got cancelled!! No wonder ship individually... Can request for compensation??

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My order for darkseid invasion got cancelled!! No wonder ship individually... Can request for compensation??

Why got cancelled? You ordered a dozen is it? :eek:

Don't think will get any compensation as they didn't charge your credit card. Did they mention the reason it got cancelled?

Revuelto

Master Member
Reaction score

Compensation??? Did you order a lot? For what i know, in the past for ppl who ordered GB/Exo in big/multi orders got order cancelled automatically also... no free amazon bear or what

Elmdus

Reaction score
Why got cancelled? You ordered a dozen is it? :eek:

Don't think will get any compensation as they didn't charge your credit card. Did they mention the reason it got cancelled?

The pricing is wrong. So they cancelled my order. I only buy 1 set. Looks like amazon can also behave like carouhell sellers..at least they should process and dispatch my order. Wrong pricing is clearly their fault. Anyway lesson learned..still got some discount from my total orders just not at 20%.

Compensation as in they should waive off my delivery fees...

Recce.. Yours didn't get cancelled?

Last edited:

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can someone post that link to the place that you can check online NON-Current set prices?? Thank you.

If you're referring to SG retail price, normally once the sets are no longer selling sites like BW will remove them from their online store.

There are sites that may still keep the not-so-distance EOL sets and their original SRP in their database, e.g. Toy station, MyToyShop, Brick Empire, Toys Hunt etc, though note that as the price for EOL sets have risen, some of the prices shown may reflect the marked up price, even though it is EOLed. Those are pretty obvious though.

For US or Europe retail prices can check brickset.com

If it's a set I own, I may have the SRP price too, though the bulk of my collection is from the last 5 years or so, only have limited sets before 2010.

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The pricing is wrong. So they cancelled my order. I only buy 1 set. Looks like amazon can also behave like carouhell sellers..at least they should process and dispatch my order. Wrong pricing is clearly their fault. Anyway lesson learned..still got some discount from my total orders just not at 20%.

Is not the first time they cancel mispricing.

Last weekend I ordered a sony DSLR for usd199 when locally selling sgd2k... Got canceled too lol

Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If Amazon put a wrong pricing, it's their fault and they should honor it. For Darkseid set, do you mean they put a price lower than £20?

The £20 price which i bought at should be a limited time offer (or while stocks last) as I understand it was over within a few hours after my order.

My order already shipped out, arriving tomorrow. Not sure why they gave me a 2-day super express delivery as I have chosen the normal shipping option.

Elmdus

Reaction score
If Amazon put a wrong pricing, it's their fault and they should honor it. For Darkseid set, do you mean they put a price lower than £20?

The £20 price which i bought at should be a limited time offer (or while stocks last) as I understand it was over within a few hours after my order.

My order already shipped out, arriving tomorrow. Not sure why they gave me a 2-day super express delivery as I have chosen the normal shipping option.

yeah i also ordered at 20gbp. I guess your orders shipped before they discover the pricing error. Then they cancelled all the other orders that were not shipped...

rainbow123

Master Member
Reaction score

Amazon japan also cancel order for no reason given . They will not honor it as the system is auto cancel . But can complain lah but the compensation they give is 1000 yen .
I have an order since March never cancel yet by them. If they cancel it , can get another 1000 yen :)

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah i also ordered at 20gbp. I guess your orders shipped before they discover the pricing error. Then they cancelled all the other orders that were not shipped...

Looks like it, just saw the comments from the AFOL forum. But strange that the pricing was there for quite a number of hours before they remove it.

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like it, just saw the comments from the AFOL forum. But strange that the pricing was there for quite a number of hours before they remove it.

Guess should be some error, but orders were still accepted until probably there were some flags to show this item
1) moving fast
2) low stock
3) OOS

Then there were some intervention needed and found out the error.

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yesterday bought below for 96 bucks, after the voucher offsets :)

ry%3D480

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@recce

I think you should make a brickset account to track you Hoots..

ans alSo we can jelly at it too..

martin1973

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These cardmember discount item can qualify for $60 off $300?

Yes, there is a set of vouchers that Robinsons sent out to card members last week along with the catalogue. If u did not receive, go to the Customer service n get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.