NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlecredits

Reaction score
Hi, got a question here.
Must I matriculate first before the appeal results come out?
If I matriculate to ntu, will my appeal to nus still be processed?
And if by some luck I managed to get in to nus, what will happen to the NTU network ID etc etc that I have already registered for? Will they all be cancelled?
Thanks!!

IAmZTX

Reaction score
Hi, got a question here.
Must I matriculate first before the appeal results come out?
If I matriculate to ntu, will my appeal to nus still be processed?
And if by some luck I managed to get in to nus, what will happen to the NTU network ID etc etc that I have already registered for? Will they all be cancelled?
Thanks!!

Yes. You can matriculate first unless you need to pay for a fee which I doubt so. Once you have received your appeal results and planning to withdraw from NTU. Simply send them an official withdrawal letter to their admission email. They will remove your computer accounts after that.

All the best.

littlecredits

Reaction score
Yes. You can matriculate first unless you need to pay for a fee which I doubt so. Once you have received your appeal results and planning to withdraw from NTU. Simply send them an official withdrawal letter to their admission email. They will remove your computer accounts after that.

All the best.
That's a relief!
Thanks for the reply, appreciate it! :)

puzhen0623

Reaction score
interview in ntu civil

after i appealed, ntu asked me to join the admission interview today. when can i know my application result??? anyone knows?

nightzsky

Reaction score
after i appealed, ntu asked me to join the admission interview today. when can i know my application result??? anyone knows?
Roughly within 7 days after u went for interview (only if ur performance during interview is average/better).. Do u mind to share which course u appeal to?

Refract

Reaction score
did anyone appeal for SMU's ISM and is going for the review interview session on 20th? or has anyone been to a interview review session last year?

hoping to find someone to ask what is it like

alianagrande

Reaction score
did anyone appeal for SMU's ISM and is going for the review interview session on 20th? or has anyone been to a interview review session last year?

hoping to find someone to ask what is it like

you got a call from SMU for appeal into ISM?

mypillowtalks

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How fast are the wifis? can play dota2 not?

Duno lea, i never play games one :(
Consider quite fast already, stream youtube no problem most of the time.

Direct 2nd year.
Can be excused from presentation anot? hehe.

Unfortunately cannot, cos the presentation is part of the marking criteria.

It is fun wad presentation, i dun really like to present those nonsense, but it is a break from the engineering modules.

Don't worry, uni people all quite mature already. We never laugh at people liao, and good chance to learn as the lecturer will tell u how to improve. no more pointing at people and mocking

Plus can talk to pretty china classmates in english, talk to the girls in your class, take pictures as a group with the girls in your class. As engineering student should know more girls to make ur life easier :s13:

Ya cos i jin guilty never study hard :(

chocolatte41

Reaction score
Hi! I was accepted into NTU's EEE, appealed to NTU's LMS. anyone appealing to LMS also? Is there any interview to attend? :s11:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.