[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoneyHoney

Master Member
Reaction score
hi...thinking of buying ps plus...is it more worthwhile to buy US PS Plus or asia PS Plus?

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
18012703103_d3595dd266_b.jpg

18637771825_d72d1e060d_z.jpg

Swee bo?

i hope they come out with a new ps4 model and re-design the freakin power button....it is too sensitive.

i got one period busy and didn't touch ps4 for 1-2 months and after playing again ,it keeps shutting down or go into rest mode on its own,then after i wipe the power button(accumulate dust),this problem completely stop.:s22:

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The graphics looks good!
I realized the gameplay more fluid from the trailer.

I liked the 2015 version more than Fifa tbh, I'm sure Konami will be building on the success and push it even more realistic for September's release. Just hoping they can fix the anti-cheating mechanisms and the online matching gets improve will do for me. :s34:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.