[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

PattyTheChuggyTrain

Reaction score
Hi guys, like to seek some advice...

I am currently on a Crusader, and so far gamble and drops are gears related to a Crusader, does that mean if I am to farm for other class gear, I need to have a char which is that specific class in order to get that paryicular gear type..?

Thanks...

I feel best is to switch characters. There is a small chance other classes' gear will drop for you, but the chance is really small. So don't waste time. Far easier to get someone to power level the other characters and farm with them.

Recent EDMW images

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Thanks for the tips...:)

I am trying to create a new season barb, I wonder if any fellow gamer has any free time slots for me to tag along to power level 70. Thanks... :)

Recently saw a number of barb players and see its quite fun to play a barb. So like to try it out.. Many thanks..

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips...:)

I am trying to create a new season barb, I wonder if any fellow gamer has any free time slots for me to tag along to power level 70. Thanks... :)

Recently saw a number of barb players and see its quite fun to play a barb. So like to try it out.. Many thanks..

ya i can help u need help?
can pm me in game..

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hihi Deepblue... thanks alot for carrying me to 70.. First time experience such an express levelling... :)

no pro... i think the wiz was faster in helping u.. ahaha

yes.. u can lv 1-70 in 1-2 rifts... under 1 hr....
its called power leveling...
its been there for the longest time...

Wyvern8

Reaction score
no pro... i think the wiz was faster in helping u.. ahaha

yes.. u can lv 1-70 in 1-2 rifts... under 1 hr....
its called power leveling...
its been there for the longest time...

Both of you help too.. I don't quite know the Wiz benefactor. I happen to join his public game one time. Then I thought of trying my luck to ask for his help. And he did. Very accomodating player despite my slowness in entering the game and no Rift keys... etc. Very patience too.

In debt to both of you in game... :)

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
August ba. Noticed I played 45days on S3, started a month late though.

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Just curious, does anyone knows the most popular Char class being played in D3..?

My guess is DH is most Favorite Class and Witch Doc is the least Favorite.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.