NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

summervin

Reaction score
Hey, you mean you got rejected and you appealed and within 1-2 days they inform you that you got accepted? :O

Hey! I got rejected from SMU. But few days later they sent me a review session but I didn't go cos NTU accepted my appeal.:)

zzxqjy

Reaction score
Asking on behalf of a friend:
Can any senior here share about nus' culture and environment? Like is it really super competitive as believed? Or...? thanks! :)

lil_bear

Reaction score
Hi, is there any refresher course for NTU computer science? ? ?

Sent from Samsung SM-N9005 using GAGT

Evil Bunny

Reaction score
Hi, is there any refresher course for NTU computer science? ? ?

Sent from Samsung SM-N9005 using GAGT

yes, there is a math prep course for computing engineering and computer science students next month. not sure the exact date

Last edited:

Zabiyaki

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Asking on behalf of a friend:
Can any senior here share about nus' culture and environment? Like is it really super competitive as believed? Or...? thanks! :)

all the 3 unis are super competitive
how competitive you are is up to you tho. i have friends that lepark like :s22::s22: graduate happy riao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.