iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
The wait is over

Ur one where got normal...???

Xz45M6ol.jpg

Sent from GAPT not using GAGT

lol. 1 pic onli? i screen shot my entire inventory.. izzit i do something wrongly in the process ha? paiseh.. first time using imgur.. so dunno i do right or wrong...

ahgui99

Reaction score
nope. I tried b4 liao. I give u an example that I did. I got 1 piece 25/25, 1 same de 1/20 and another same de 20/20. so I tried to c, like ur question, does it really matter and how much it matter. when I use 1/20 de armour, the new armour is 25/30. when i choose the 20/20 de, the new armour is then 26/30. so quite obvious DUN max the sacrificial weapon/armour!! LOL the mere 1 lv increase in the new armour is simply not worth it maxing the sacrificial item to max level.

Ok ok thanks for the info... cos i have been feeding Lvl 1 sacrificial weapon/armour but not sure if i wasted it...

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
MeanVegTon, you didn't glorify the inventory enough lolol....

no lar!! i didn't meant tat... coz i also wan to learn how to post link here mah... for my future draws.. but i dunno i do correct or wrong......... dun misunderstood me>.<

Beatrix

Reaction score
no lar!! i didn't meant tat... coz i also wan to learn how to post link here mah... for my future draws.. but i dunno i do correct or wrong......... dun misunderstood me>.<

No la haha...it's all for fun mah...dun take it too seriously.

Beatrix

Reaction score
I'm actually amazed that you can maintain a 100 inventory with all the *useless* accessories lol...I already threw those power wrists away cos they can't be combined in the future, and all are replaced by hyper wrists. But for completionist, they shall be kept bah.

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
I'm actually amazed that you can maintain a 100 inventory with all the *useless* accessories lol...I already threw those power wrists away cos they can't be combined in the future, and all are replaced by hyper wrists. But for completionist, they shall be kept bah.

i bu sherde sell all>.<~ coz is FF7 de mah. and i tot in future can be combine?? cannot meh??? and the thing is to combine combine and more combine till i broke lor>.<~

POWER LA

btw u spent how much cash riao?

not little... dun ask liao>.< my heart will break>.<

Beatrix

Reaction score
i bu sherde sell all>.<~ coz is FF7 de mah. and i tot in future can be combine?? cannot meh??? and the thing is to combine combine and more combine till i broke lor>.<~

not little... dun ask liao>.< my heart will break>.<
Up to now JP version still cannot combine accessories.

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.