iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Ciccio

Master Member
Reaction score
despite my garnet and vivi I bring to complete garnet event elite hor, both lv 50 break cap ler, but I STILL nv get their 2nd record material.. korkors, how ha? continue fighting those low stamina battle in the events?

garnet 2nd record materia available?
I see official FFRK website dont have her 2nd record materia.

From my bare experience, the materia drop is really random and by chance.
Tidus & Wakka I wack all the elite maps after break lvl cap also dont have.
End up I get when I wack the the new ffx daily dungeon easy mode (just to clear it for mythril)

Same for Vivi. After I broke her lvl I cont to wack normal event ff9 map. Next map got le.

I guess I can only say keep trying and good luck!

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
garnet 2nd record materia available?
I see official FFRK website dont have her 2nd record materia.

From my bare experience, the materia drop is really random and by chance.
Tidus & Wakka I wack all the elite maps after break lvl cap also dont have.
End up I get when I wack the the new ffx daily dungeon easy mode (just to clear it for mythril)

Same for Vivi. After I broke her lvl I cont to wack normal event ff9 map. Next map got le.

I guess I can only say keep trying and good luck!

The two blitzball guys must be in FFX dungeons to obtain RM2.

>.<.. stamina soo limited.. haiz.. thanks u all korkor for the quick replies!!

kolehcai

Master Member
Reaction score
Just finished sealion but unable to master.
please bring sentinel's grimore and magic break!
very important, they use magic spells that hit from 1.9 to 2.9k @@

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
Just finished sealion but unable to master.
please bring sentinel's grimore and magic break!
very important, they use magic spells that hit from 1.9 to 2.9k @@

yeah lo... super duper painful... actually can use vit0 mah.. and pray to god tsunami not used often. lol

kolehcai

Master Member
Reaction score
yeah lo... super duper painful... actually can use vit0 mah.. and pray to god tsunami not used often. lol

haha i never use vit 0.
Tsunami occurs every attack when he is near death so use vit0 sure gone :s22::s22:

but he is easier than red dragon i feel but irritating is that you can only slow him

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
haha i never use vit 0.
Tsunami occurs every attack when he is near death so use vit0 sure gone :s22::s22:

but he is easier than red dragon i feel but irritating is that you can only slow him

no lar~ not every attack. my game inbetween, sealion got some normal punches and spells. so at least got time I can heal. thoufg I agree magic break and power break is a must! if use Vit0 dun need armour break de. red dragon is scary de lor.. tat time I defeat him, I still dunno Vit0 trick..... literally sweat at the later half of the battle lor. though the poison att damage of 2.7k quite shiok. lol

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
I tried vit0 on mimic ...
the effect only lasted one round!
dunno if it's patched or what

Beatrix

Reaction score
no lar~ not every attack. my game inbetween, sealion got some normal punches and spells. so at least got time I can heal. thoufg I agree magic break and power break is a must! if use Vit0 dun need armour break de. red dragon is scary de lor.. tat time I defeat him, I still dunno Vit0 trick..... literally sweat at the later half of the battle lor. though the poison att damage of 2.7k quite shiok. lol
Hehe you can try the boss rush tomorrow :)

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
eh? no lei. I do my Vit0 on the nymph, 9999x till she die wor. and she has quite a big hp, so cfm more than 1 round de lor

dunno why leh..
maybe cos the RW is low level, or the char who cast it is low level so don't last so long?
luckily mimic vulnerable to paralyze, so quickly do a 2nd shot of vit0

RadEoNic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hoot nymph on elite mode
I 1 hit KO it wtf

End up cannot get master cos cannot fulfill conditions

Beatrix

Reaction score
the vit 0 bug damn lame sia

can hit for 9999 all the way

protect, amour break, then protect

LOL
It has been fixed in Japan version, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Vit0 does hurt DeNA's income after all, as any decent 4* weapon should be able to deal 9999 damage.

kolehcai

Master Member
Reaction score
It has been fixed in Japan version, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Vit0 does hurt DeNA's income after all, as any decent 4* weapon should be able to deal 9999 damage.

Haha yea, if that goes on.
no one will roll anymore man.

Just hit 50 mithril, so tempted to roll for vivi's staff but maybe I should wait for squall.

I'm also contemplating on whether to hone my quake or craft protectga

kolehcai

Master Member
Reaction score

Then i must be quite "heng".
i nearly master it, the tsunami ko my vivi lol.
it used it 2 times.

Side note, slowga helps alot during the sealion fight.
Slow it then whack the black waltz

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.