Apple Watch

ianfann

Reaction score
interesting. thx.

u r using space grey sport version right? may i noe with what bracelet?

Which one? I bought a few link bracelets already. In fact I now have 3 link bracelets in my collection, if you look at my youtube channel you can see my collection.

Kage82

Reaction score
Is it possible to sync more than 1 playlist from iphone to apple watch?
realised that whenever i sync a new list, the existing list on the apple watch is wiped off

ianfann

Reaction score
Is it possible to sync more than 1 playlist from iphone to apple watch?
realised that whenever i sync a new list, the existing list on the apple watch is wiped off

Nope, currently you can only sync one playlist. I think once Watch OS2 comes out, we should be able to sync more than one playlist.

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
Which one? I bought a few link bracelets already. In fact I now have 3 link bracelets in my collection, if you look at my youtube channel you can see my collection.

The one on ur youtube link above.

I still haven decide whether to get sport edition or SS edition.

If i get sport edition, i will aim the space grey 38mm and get 3rd party space grey bracelet.

If i get ss edition, it will be the cheapest 38mm with 3rd party ss bracelet.

Most of the time i wearing formal, i scare space grey sport doesn't go well with it.

but for price wise, i tend to go towards sport edition. lol

ianfann

Reaction score
Oh that one, I bought it from taobao but I don't recommend that bracelet. The quality damn jialat. The one I would recommend is the fossil bracelet from the nate series. Pm me if you interested and I will teach you how to get it.

I honestly think SS watch is the way to go. The sport version just looks cheap on the wrist and it's hard to find straps for it.

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh that one, I bought it from taobao but I don't recommend that bracelet. The quality damn jialat. The one I would recommend is the fossil bracelet from the nate series. Pm me if you interested and I will teach you how to get it.

I honestly think SS watch is the way to go. The sport version just looks cheap on the wrist and it's hard to find straps for it.

thx for the advice. will pm u if i interested to get that. but any pic? cuz i google search, return me the pic of the whole watch instead. lol

ianfann

Reaction score
thx for the advice. will pm u if i interested to get that. but any pic? cuz i google search, return me the pic of the whole watch instead. lol

Yes, Fossil do not sell just the straps, thats why you can't find pics of just the strap itself. So if you are interested to know how to get it, PM me. I can show you some pics on how the Fossil strap look with the space grey AW.
oYNt7g0.png

lPa60RI.png

Kz2wzK5.png

speedster4005

Reaction score
Yes, Fossil do not sell just the straps, thats why you can't find pics of just the strap itself. So if you are interested to know how to get it, PM me. I can show you some pics on how the Fossil strap look with the space grey AW.

How heavy are the fossil straps compared to the Fluoroelastomer?

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score

wah nice. the kind of bracelet i am looking for.

cuz i wearing seiko watch with this kind of bracelet.

this one suit space grey sport apple watch.

but what if i wanna get ss apple watch, have fossil ss bracelet?

ianfann

Reaction score
wah nice. the kind of bracelet i am looking for.

cuz i wearing seiko watch with this kind of bracelet.

this one suit space grey sport apple watch.

but what if i wanna get ss apple watch, have fossil ss bracelet?

Yes they do, I saw before.

Anyway, here is my buying experience for the Grey Fossil SS bracelet.

1. Went to a Fossil Brick and mortar store and browsed, saw the Nate chronograph SS watch and asked the CSO if I could buy just the bracelet of that watch and she said no but she added that I could buy the bracelet directly from their head office and she gave me the model number of the nate chronograph and contact details.
2. I called the head office quoted the model number of the nate chronograph and requested to buy the bracelet and they said no as well! They said that I had to send my watch in for repairs in order to get the bracelet, also they didn't have existing stock and had to place an order to get it shipped in from somewhere else. So I said ok, I'll bring my watch in for repairs(pretending that I actually had a nate chronograph), she confirmed my order and proceed to ship the bracelet in.
3. 2 weeks later, Fossil called and informed me that the bracelet has arrived and to fix an appointment to bring my watch in for repairs and the appointment was fixed on the next day.
4. The next day I showed up at Fossil and requested for my bracelet. They requested to see my watch and I told them that I left my house in a hurry that morning and I forgot to bring my watch. After a bit of persuasion, they sold me the bracelet straight out without seeing my watch, I paid cash and I was in and out of the head office in less than 10mins.

speedster4005

Reaction score
The Fossil head office gonna be experiencing soon a lot of customers suffering from short term memory loss. Lol

ianfann

Reaction score
wat the!!! omg... wait till i decide to get sport or ss. then hehehe i will ask u to help me liao. LOL

Actually hor, bracelets feel very heavy on the wrist and after wearing it awhile it feels very tiring wearing it. I recently switched to SS mesh straps which feel very light and comfortable to wear throughout the day and it looks more elegant than the bracelet style. If you wear suit and tie, I would recommend SS mesh straps instead of bracelet. Here are some photos to show you the look and feel (Please don't look at the adapters hor. I bought polished SS adapters and spray painted them grey and now the paint coming off, still waiting for grey adapters to be available in the market) :

9DxlIqM.png

MtVFnRT.png

D50qKPL.png

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually hor, bracelets feel very heavy on the wrist and after wearing it awhile it feels very tiring wearing it. I recently switched to SS mesh straps which feel very light and comfortable to wear throughout the day and it looks more elegant than the bracelet style. If you wear suit and tie, I would recommend SS mesh straps instead of bracelet. Here are some photos to show you the look and feel (Please don't look at the adapters hor. I bought polished SS adapters and spray painted them grey and now the paint coming off, still waiting for grey adapters to be available in the market) :

lol. thx for the pic.

ya bracelets are more heavier. but i kinda get used to it.
dunno why, i like bracelets design more than anything.

so ya lo. i will still aim for bracelets even though mesh straps are more lighter.

CoffeeLover

Reaction score

9DxlIqM.png

MtVFnRT.png

D50qKPL.png
Where you get the mesh?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.