Apple Watch Walk-In Purchase Discussions [Read 1st Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetPet

Reaction score
i think you consider whether they'll have sufficient stock in the first place :s22:
remember iPhones?

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
i think you consider whether they'll have sufficient stock in the first place :s22:
remember iPhones?

dun think shld compare with iPhones.

shld compare with iPad instead.

anw, china, hk, many countries have released b4 sg.
most kan jiong spiders already brought their from overseas.

icyflame

Master Member
Reaction score
dun think shld compare with iPhones.

shld compare with iPad instead.

anw, china, hk, many countries have released b4 sg.
most kan jiong spiders already brought their from overseas.

Quite true. IPhone has export demand as we were first launch then. Now that it is relatively easy to get overseas in those first launched countries, the stocks in Singapore should only be to satisfy local demands.

Question is how much stock apple has relative to the demand in Singapore. Most of my friends say they wouldn't buy. Those who say they would mostly bought overseas over the past 1-2 months. Left are those who were on the fence initially like me.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No one thinking of going to buy at Malmasion? Service is definitely going to be better.

karenwoods

Reaction score
Anyone knows what time the Apple Watch will be available for orders on the 26 June from the Apple Store?

StyL3-Ivan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will order online too... Queue just to get the watch 1-3 day earlier? When i alr wait for 2mths. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.