iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Beatrix

Reaction score
I was bored and went to start a new acc on both jap and eng sever to try out the difficulty as a f2p player. Played both at same time.

Jap server has a lower starting stamina(20) compared to english (30)

Early stages were a breeze with the new friend summon function esp for jp server cause you are given so many option you dont know who to use. Wakka with attack reels, squall, lightning, gilamesh, zack etc. basically u just have to survive the trash mob stage and the boss will be a walkover.

Managed to clear up to the 2nd dungeon update after playing for 2 days and managed to clear shadow's and lulu event (classic)

As for en server, the zanetsuken login reward helps alot with cloud overpowering most enemies. However, the friend summon is filled with judgement grimore, delay attack and sonic break -_-

Now attempting to get tidus and garnet from the event cleared both till last stage, just waiting for a good friend summon available.

Welcome to FFRK! You can try adding some friend summons in my post above (if their friend list is not full). Do this via Menu->Friends->Find Friends. They are compiled from the HWZ forumers here.

Good luck and hope you enjoy the game!

SofaKing

Reaction score
Welcome to FFRK! You can try adding some friend summons in my post above (if their friend list is not full). Do this via Menu->Friends->Find Friends. They are compiled from the HWZ forumers here.

Good luck and hope you enjoy the game!

Hello. No la I've been playing en server since day 1, im just bored while waiting for my stamina to refill so i went to play a new acc on my ipad. :D

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
does the char summoning the RW affect the damage output?

I have diff char summon RW to attack same enemy...1st time 8k+, another time only 3k+... :s11:

Beatrix

Reaction score
does the char summoning the RW affect the damage output?

I have diff char summon RW to attack same enemy...1st time 8k+, another time only 3k+... :s11:

It depends on front/back row. A character in the front row will summon RW with full damage, whereas one in the back row will deal only half damage.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
It depends on front/back row. A character in the front row will summon RW with full damage, whereas one in the back row will deal only half damage.

aiyo.. no wonder...
I assume this only applies to RW that deals physical damage, and not magic?

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
Got this & Snow's wild boar. Got excited till forgot to print screen on phone. Later somehow found out his SB is just an ice attack. So meh....

nZbaY9Q.jpg

Maybe it's just my imagination, but somehow if draw common draw then proceed to rare relics draws. You may get better chance at 5* ???

Somehow it happen twice. But pretty sure i'm wrong. Gonna try again later.
(For now.... it's EXP weekend!)
Tried ur method....

My results.... -_-
lnAiAVtl.png

Sent from GAPT not using GAGT

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone doing hard mode for EXP daily dungeon can share the average EXP gained per round?

Heroic gives me e.g.
round 1: 52,614
round 2: 58,460
round 3: 70,152
Bonus for completion = 3 growth eggs = 30,000

Total = 181,226 for 45 mythril (not counting growth eggs because sometimes unable to complete Heroic)
so average 60k for 15 mythrils

but Hard mode can easily complete using 4 char, plus it gives 5 lesser growth eggs for 12,500...and only use 30 mythril.

I think if unable to complete Heroic, complete hard mode may be more worth it in terms of per mythril.
I have to include one full level char in the team in order to complete heroic.. so effectively 1/5 exp wasted :(

Last edited:

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
U can resist until someone posted that they got the character based weapon....

And you'll be thinking, come on what harm will it be to spend some money....

And the gates will be unlocked...... and you spend a little by little and below you know it, you would had spent a few hundred....

And rage quit follows....

lets c who will be the lucky 1st 1 who will tio n set off this cosmic collision!! lol

must... resist!

gunblade~~~~

Ciccio

Master Member
Reaction score
U can resist until someone posted that they got the character based weapon....

And you'll be thinking, come on what harm will it be to spend some money....

And the gates will be unlocked...... and you spend a little by little and below you know it, you would had spent a few hundred....

And rage quit follows....

this I can testify it's for real.
hai...
lucky it's end of month liao. battle stash renewing soon.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.