iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, any dungeon. You damn fast la. I'm still clearing mythrils in today's daily lol.

i cleared the daily's dungeon as soon as they got reset few updates ago.

actually quite long ago. how come still havent clear ?

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
clearing the classic dungeon need about 1xx stam.

should be ez for chiu what.

becoz today at 8.30am, I tot I wan clear classic to get Irvine. then whack storyline. end up use 50% stamina liao, then c the event.. tmd.. inside also got Irvine:S:S:S tats y so slow. lol

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wait...
So if I want to get his memory crystal, I need to clear storyline first or event elite will have the memory crystal?

Sent from GAPT not using GAGT

event elite to get the crystal. if you gotten irvine thru story line liao. then event classic will give u eggs instead.

if u gotten irvine thru event classic then the storyline will give u eggs.

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup. coz of synergy... later in elite, if no synergy, progress will be rather slow. so later elite I will use squall, Irvine and rinoa lor. + 2 training characters.

chiu so hard working. moi is lazy to change here change there.

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
chiu so hard working. moi is lazy to change here change there.

I ALSO LAZY LOR.. CHANGE 1 TIME.. I NEED 20-30 MINUTES LOR....!! but bobian...... also need to change. u no need lar!! got power weapons!! can literally blast through all the stages!!! lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.