[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

junk0460

Reaction score
Basket, "pre-ordered" the Batman LE PS4 from Best Denki. Now the staff told me that I can only get my item earliest on next week.

Last edited:

LapCheong

Reaction score
Hey guys is witcher 3 worth it? Am planning to get the game this weekend. How many save files does it support, since my brother would probably play the game too.

timpeh82

Reaction score
Hey guys is witcher 3 worth it? Am planning to get the game this weekend. How many save files does it support, since my brother would probably play the game too.

Don't buy ps4 version. Expensive. 2nd hand also at least $55.
Buy PC version , only $25
Buy from hardwarezone seller.
Go under electronics, games part

conditionred

Reaction score
Basket, "pre-ordered" the Batman LE PS4 from Best Denki. Now the staff told me that I can only get my item earliest on next week.

Saw the roadshow at Vivo. Salesguy told me limited. Then later i see Challenger also got pre-order, self collect from Funan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.