Aztech 7009 RG Discussions

Francis85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is a thread for Aztech 7009 discussions, come in and discuss.......

WWE_Fan

Reaction score
Only 1Gbps users can get this modem. I went to singtel shop and they said cannot buy off the shelf.

Last time I bought my 7003 for $129 leh.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only 1Gbps users can get this modem. I went to singtel shop and they said cannot buy off the shelf.

Last time I bought my 7003 for $129 leh.

you can just buy 7008.. the hardware is the same..

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
7008 $269

i asked st, they do not know when the next promotion rebate for aztech router. :eek:

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can someone post the picture of 7009 here?
here :s12:

Sure

MzpqGmH.jpg

With Alcartel ONT (they changed out the old ericsson one)

cGFxGEp.jpg

Appearance wise also like no diff from 7008

Z5DCwGR.jpg

chaiwin1000

Reaction score
Hi all, mind sharing your firmware, software and bootloader version? It can be found in http://192.168.1.254 under device info (note: only these 3 entries is enough! :s12:).

Firmware Version 339.6.2-003
Software Version V4.16L.02A
Bootloader (CFE) Version 1.0.38-116.174

This is because my router is acting up lately. Before I did a factory reset it keeps locking up at least twice everyday :s22:.

Last edited:

ArcticCheetah

Banned
Reaction score
Aztech firmware cannot make it, I helped someone configure their 7003 router before, lousy UI and sometimes the web server will hang. :s13:
I don't know why anyone will fanboi such a lousy product.

boon604

Reaction score
currently nw using 7009 (1Gbps Singtel), speed test result, dwnload speed - 938.41 Mbps n upload speed - 941.19 Mbps on wired connection. So far so gd......

boon604

Reaction score
any users on 7009, pls advise whether on router, e led lights on Boardband indicator, izzit always light up or once a while it flicker few times then stable???

boon604

Reaction score
I call ST hotline, it say that e boardband led shld always light up n nt flicker. But when i was schedule a date for Technician to cme dwn to chk on my router, he say everything is ok for my router n nothing is chge, as for e led lites its normal.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any users on 7009, pls advise whether on router, e led lights on Boardband indicator, izzit always light up or once a while it flicker few times then stable???

I call ST hotline, it say that e boardband led shld always light up n nt flicker. But when i was schedule a date for Technician to cme dwn to chk on my router, he say everything is ok for my router n nothing is chge, as for e led lites its normal.

The LEDs for broadband and internet should always remain lit.

If it flickers, it could be due to the LED failing.

Nevertheless, it doesn't affect performance and should the flickering appear again, take a video and show it to the next technician if you insist to have a technician visit your house.

Its up to the technician-in-concern to judge if a replacement is needed..

personally, i don't think i will be bothered by the LEDs if the connection and performance work fine..

Ritzy

Reaction score
Hi all, mind sharing your firmware, software and bootloader version? It can be found in http://192.168.1.254 under device info (note: only these 3 entries is enough! :s12:).

Firmware Version 339.6.2-003
Software Version V4.16L.02A
Bootloader (CFE) Version 1.0.38-116.174

This is because my router is acting up lately. Before I did a factory reset it keeps locking up at least twice everyday :s22:.

I am using this as well. Same version as yours. Some days the wifi just take very long to connect. Looks like unable to get IP.

Which at times also impact my MIO TV box.

My previous unit even cannot be hard reset by pressing the reset button at the back! Technician also wondered why.

Guess it's not very stable yet. Looking forward to updates. :z

boon604

Reaction score
Yesterday evening my router boardband led flickers mre times n performance sucks. Today late afternoon I call Aztech support line to enquire abt e boardband led, it say tat e lites shldnt flicker n ask me to call dwn to Singtel to request technician to chge it. N I did wat Aztech say n was being schedule Tml afternoon sending dwn a Senior Technician to my Hse.

stamina

Reaction score
When can we see both ont and modem be in one box? Will Singtel give new ont terminal if i sign up for 1gb and get Aztech 7009?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When can we see both ont and modem be in one box? Will Singtel give new ont terminal if i sign up for 1gb and get Aztech 7009?

ONT will remain unchanged in normal circumstances..

Regarding the router 7009, you will get So long you are Using 1 Gbps...

Last edited:

Marack

Reaction score

I think this all-in-one ONT cum Router idea isn't suitable. :s8: Especially if the ONT has to be located in the DP Cabinet area and i need the router to be located in the living room. :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.