Apple Watch

ianfann

Reaction score
Boy 2 Men.. haha, grown men here. :D

hm, actually prefer bigger face watches. Wearing a Panerai PM00112 so perhaps when i wear the 38mm it feels quite odd. No offense to those who owns a 38mm Apple Watch, it still looks pretty sleek and fashionable. :s13:

Then 42mm is for you.

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
just went to istudio paragon outlet

they will only know the stocks (colors,models,straps) sold and pricing tomorrow night during closing ...

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
ok its confirmed 100%.

prices will start from S$518 .. range all the way to S$1,528.

jace88

Reaction score
I figured I have big fat fingers and a slightly bigger frame/wrist so made sense to get 42mm for me, and 38mm for the fiancée.

Now I'm curious about bands... I didn't realise there were cheap third part bands already e.g. $40 on Qoo10 for classic buckle style > http://list.qoo10.sg/item/APPLE-WATCH-STRAP-NATURAL-LEATHER/427713144?selectedOptions=

Has anyone here had much success with these? Quality/fit ok?

My 42mm SS has the black sport band but I actually am thinking of classic buckle.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
A couple of people at work got theirs from the initial launch so played around a bit and also measured using a free IKEA tape measure.

idea........

i thought apple should come out with some app to use the camera as a guide to see if e watch is big enough on your wrist...

shamuslee

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
asian wrists are smaller and 38mm looks fine. 42 looks weird on big wrist though. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.