SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Nicholas92

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So from what I gather, basically there should be no reason to go for 20 RT right?

Since can just opt for the 10 IPT option which is the exact same session as RT. The logical option should be clear 10 IPT during IPPT window instead of clear 20 RT during RT window. .

Raider04

Master Member
Reaction score
So from what I gather, basically there should be no reason to go for 20 RT right?

Since can just opt for the 10 IPT option which is the exact same session as RT. The logical option should be clear 10 IPT during IPPT window instead of clear 20 RT during RT window. .

Well, there are tactical reason why people choose RT over IPT.

leehuaqing

Reaction score
yes... ICT-IPPT also count as a legitimate IPPT attempt so if pass no need go for IPT or RT. also got money if you met the required points.
Thanks! Was confused as quite afew commanders said will be counted then some said won't be counted as Cisco won't get the info when we take it in ICT.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Was confused as quite afew commanders said will be counted then some said won't be counted as Cisco won't get the info when we take it in ICT.

mine are counted cos my reservist camp got FCC and we take using the FCC facility and number tag.

we even got the FCC IPPT result slip.

Refresh99

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys is there any difference between the training and duration of IPT and RT?

I see on the website that IPT has decrease the duration from 2 hours to 1hour15mins but it did not say anything about RT.

I heard that can play sports during IPT, is it true? How about RT, got this luxury to play sports?=:p

Nicholas92

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys is there any difference between the training and duration of IPT and RT?

I see on the website that IPT has decrease the duration from 2 hours to 1hour15mins but it did not say anything about RT.

I heard that can play sports during IPT, is it true? How about RT, got this luxury to play sports?=:p

I went for RT today and found out RT is the SAME SESSION as IPT. Basically in my group there are RT people and IPT people together, doing the same thing.

Even the queuing up and registering and getting tag process is the same.

And yes IPT/RT got sports. Orange tag. Run out very fast. You must arrive early and join the queue fast to get it.

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

as long as your commanders submit the results properly it will count. Anyway, IPPT is 1 of the ICT's KPI as well as consideration for best unit. So they will definitely make sure its submitted properly.

in Khatib fcc at least, they are basically they same thing. play sports you must go earlier. at khatib very fast out of slots.

Calander

Reaction score
I went for RT today and found out RT is the SAME SESSION as IPT. Basically in my group there are RT people and IPT people together, doing the same thing.

Even the queuing up and registering and getting tag process is the same.

And yes IPT/RT got sports. Orange tag. Run out very fast. You must arrive early and join the queue fast to get it.

IPT and RT may be combined together the number of IPT and RT participants are low, insufficient instructors, or due to weather conditions where only indoors are allowed.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it is like that one.

the "You have attended 10/10 IPT sessions." and the "You have NOT COMPLETED your IPT for the period from.... " are like on two different computer system.

the "You have attended 10/10 IPT sessions." updates more frequently and thus is more up-to-date, while the "You have NOT COMPLETED your IPT for the period from.... " takes quite a while to update.

you are fine since it already says you did 10/10 IPT sessions.

Xeniel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My option to book IPPT is greyed out in the NS portal and I got 8 RT sessions I need to clear. Does it mean I cannot book IPPT until I clear my RTs? :s22:

Calander

Reaction score
My option to book IPPT is greyed out in the NS portal and I got 8 RT sessions I need to clear. Does it mean I cannot book IPPT until I clear my RTs? :s22:

once u are into the RT prog, you cannot book IPPT separately. Therefore, your only chances to take IPPT will be during your RT-IPPT sessions.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ask u guys. Sat 7.30am IPPT at Maju Camp. Usually have to inpro by what time latest?

miyamiya

Reaction score
it is like that one.

the "You have attended 10/10 IPT sessions." and the "You have NOT COMPLETED your IPT for the period from.... " are like on two different computer system.

the "You have attended 10/10 IPT sessions." updates more frequently and thus is more up-to-date, while the "You have NOT COMPLETED your IPT for the period from.... " takes quite a while to update.

you are fine since it already says you did 10/10 IPT sessions.

Do you know roughly how long it takes for the system to update finish? I just passed my RT-IPPT yesterday at my 8th RT session for the year. The system already updated my 8th session as attended, but not yet updated whether I pass or not..

So this means I no need to go RT liao?

Anyway the new 3 station IPPT is good sia, easier to pass. Damn song. I so many years take RT always fail 2.4, now my usual 2.4 timing can easily pass IPPT haha.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if you scare then go ns portal there is a option to view past ippt results...

anyway there is that result slip you are given when you out-pro. just keep it until it update lor.

awesomania

Reaction score
Hi all, Have a couple of question regarding IPT that I would like to ask. Try browsing thru but could not find the answer to my qns. Sorry if the question had already been asked before.

1) If i am taking IPT, can I attempt IPPT, for example after session 4 of my IPT?

2) If reached my IPT targeted score, Do i still have to continue taking IPT or the 4 session and reaching my ppt target will clear my requirement for this year?

3)Next year I will still be require to take only 10 session of IPT to fulfill the requirement?

4) Is there make up pay for attending IPT if I am still studying?

Thank you!

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, Have a couple of question regarding IPT that I would like to ask. Try browsing thru but could not find the answer to my qns. Sorry if the question had already been asked before.

1) If i am taking IPT, can I attempt IPPT, for example after session 4 of my IPT?

2) If reached my IPT targeted score, Do i still have to continue taking IPT or the 4 session and reaching my ppt target will clear my requirement for this year?

3)Next year I will still be require to take only 10 session of IPT to fulfill the requirement?

4) Is there make up pay for attending IPT if I am still studying?

Thank you!

1) only the 1st and 10th session of IPT is IPPT. it is called IPT-IPPT and is conducted during IPT timing.

but you can book non-ICT IPPT at anytime but it is not counted under your 10 sessions IPT.

2) once you hit your target PPT, you are considered cleared for the year and do not have to go for any remaining IPT sessions.

3) if you got complete all 10 IPT sessions or hit your target PPT, next year it will be considered as a new IPPT window so you can take IPT again.

if you never complete all 10 IPT sessions, next year you will need to do RT instead. the number of RT sessions you need to do will be 20 minus the number of IPT sessions you have attended. e.g. if you did 8 IPT, you will need to do 12 RT.

4) no make up pay for IPT, RT and IPPT, only got half day rank pay, regardless if whether you are working or not.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.