[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have they figured out how to fix trials yet???

Fix will be in 2.3. From the picture, likely to be the highest GR that you can do (as a group most probably)

Preview
jP4Z7AY.jpg

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fix will be in 2.3. From the picture, likely to be the highest GR that you can do (as a group most probably)

Preview
jP4Z7AY.jpg

i hope its solo as that is more accurate
and it basically says folks who get high grifts via zdps groups are not able to go that high on solo

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still need more stash slots lei :(

from the sideways look dun need more stash slots if you can just store the legendary power using the new cube.

i think that is how the devs are approaching the idea.

can use 3 powers. so all you need is one princess julia and store insai can liao as an example.

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
from the sideways look dun need more stash slots if you can just store the legendary power using the new cube.

i think that is how the devs are approaching the idea.

can use 3 powers. so all you need is one princess julia and store insai can liao as an example.

small correction
u can store many many but can only use 3 and its class restricted

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think you are likely to be spot on
if not everyone will get it
it also means no more ubers i guess

chillax bro!

later they nerf the drop rate to 50%. :s13::s13::s13:

but maybe its 100% at T10.

hopefully so. but 10000 billion life keywarden at T10? hmmmm :s22::s13::vijayadmin:

this isn't bad but if we still have 6pc sets that defines your build then no. scale back 6pc sets and bring the power of legs up to par then we can really experiment with stuff.

omg........ dont like that la...!!!
means it will go back to the old days...
mp10~~ takes 30mins to kill...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.