iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
ok leh
ff9 weap + ff10 armor
2 5* leh

yeah lo. diamond sword is ff10. at least next time steiner can use. the armour.. also good lo.. but I still wan the 10-hit imba gun... too bad this month I seriously overshot my budget ler...>.<

Beatrix

Reaction score
yeah lo. diamond sword is ff10. at least next time steiner can use. the armour.. also good lo.. but I still wan the 10-hit imba gun... too bad this month I seriously overshot my budget ler...>.<

It won't appear again anytime soon, so if u really want the imba gun, u should shift next month's budget to this month lol...unless u also want OWA or Diamond Pin.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
5aFG3gZ.jpg

Login yesterday suddenly got new 50 friends after i switch to Irvine :eek:

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
Wa put poison gao gao lol
Let me add some icing to the cake....
Before Vit0 gets patched.... best to get gun to chiong the elite stages... especially those extremely hard to cure ones.... the abilities are quite hard to gather materials for....

And it's almost end of the month, all the necessary cost already cleared and next just eat lesser

And also take away benefits that cost money from ur child....

You pamper them too much and you work so hard for the family....
time to reward urself too.... you are already performing very well in the game and just need this small item to hit the pinnacle of ur game....

So what's stopping u??

Sent from GAPT not using GAGT

Ciccio

Master Member
Reaction score

huh? diamond sword is ff9 right??

the 10 hit imba gun is darn good only for vit0, which is getting fixed.
after that its potential will drop unless u boost irvine's atk.

for me, i have no special liking for irvine. probably wont be using him unless for ff8 synergy - which i m still partially reluctant to even.
so i won't be rolling for his gun. :s22:

stridersd

Reaction score
Let me add some icing to the cake....

Before Vit0 gets patched.... best to get gun to chiong the elite stages... especially those extremely hard to cure ones.... the abilities are quite hard to gather materials for....

And it's almost end of the month, all the necessary cost already cleared and next just eat lesser

And also take away benefits that cost money from ur child....

You pamper them too much and you work so hard for the family....
time to reward urself too.... you are already performing very well in the game and just need this small item to hit the pinnacle of ur game....

So what's stopping u??

EDMW is a scary place..........

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
EDMW is a scary place..........
Why is it scary?
I'm merely pointing out that the man has had worked hard for his family.... why can't he pamper himself....??
wah liew... I also tink so lei.... I read liao got chills.... lol
machiam MVT is the head of the bai lian sect. LOL
Why got chills bro?
U tolled so hard for your family, what's wrong with u spending more to pamper urself...?
Furthermore, you going peaking soon... u just need this one item to be on top....
Maybe your daughters will also be proud of you to know that you achieved so far in the game... they can brag to their friends too....

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
Game more important than family???????????
Game is software, it's always there for u.... no matter where and when (as long as you have internet and medium to access the game)....

There would be a period of his life that he can't find support from family and the game is the only place offering his solitary, comfortable and achievement.....

lzefier7

Reaction score
Anyone tried attempting the ff7 cargo ship stage to get cloud's 2nd materia?. Is it worth the effort since its a lvl 9x stage.

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
Game is software, it's always there for u.... no matter where and when (as long as you have internet and medium to access the game)....

There would be a period of his life that he can't find support from family and the game is the only place offering his solitary, comfortable and achievement.....

family will always be there for u de lar. dun worri. all our families will help us when we r down. heck, even between edwers, we wll also help each other if possible. But I feel family is definitely much more impt. I rather spend $$$ buy the Hi-5 concert tix for my kids than use at the games lar. The kids smile n laughter is priceless~

Why is it scary?
I'm merely pointing out that the man has had worked hard for his family.... why can't he pamper himself....??

Why got chills bro?
U tolled so hard for your family, what's wrong with u spending more to pamper urself...?
Furthermore, you going peaking soon... u just need this one item to be on top....
Maybe your daughters will also be proud of you to know that you achieved so far in the game... they can brag to their friends too....

no lar. I where got peaking. Here got bros much more experienced and powerful than me lo. Like Beatrix n bros. I still need Vit0, he dun need lor. LOL. truly a seasoned player. I'm happi as of now lar. Can survive the onslaught and wun die easily. lidat very good liao lo~~

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
btw all bros, I've tried Vit0 wif Irvine's default SB. he's equip wif lv25 danjuro (the 5* dagger). He deals 5k*3 damage to the elite Oilboyle.. ok lar.. not too shabby.. bo gun mai hiam liao.

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
Anyone tried attempting the ff7 cargo ship stage to get cloud's 2nd materia?. Is it worth the effort since its a lvl 9x stage.

I tink nw all bz clearing the ff8 event. maybe this weekend then wil haf ppl try lor. difficult 9x is something like the last few elite stage of this event lor. so if u can clear the event elite stage, probably that stage would not be too difficult.

lzefier7

Reaction score
I tink nw all bz clearing the ff8 event. maybe this weekend then wil haf ppl try lor. difficult 9x is something like the last few elite stage of this event lor. so if u can clear the event elite stage, probably that stage would not be too difficult.
Im stuck with the last two elites stages for the squall event. I notice some bros here running 4 melee + 1 healer. Is that better than 3 melee, 1 healer and 1 mage?

Reason being that im using Vivi as my mage at the moment and after he runs out of spells, he's kinda doing nothing because i didnt run retaliate on cloud.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.