Apple Watch

boyy89

Reaction score
Anyone has a Black Sports Band interested in looking to exchange with me, do message me.

I have the white Sports Band. :s12:

icyflame

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to get cases and screen protector for the Apple Watch? Thanks :)

I ordered my tempered glass and tpu from China via aliexpress. It is so cheap that if it doesn't fit well you can just dispose it. Only thing is delivery will take weeks

trd2970

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cant decide whether to get the aluminium or stainless steel edition.....
thoughts?

If u don't plan to buy add on strap then just aluminum will do

If u are big on straps I feel just buy the SS models with the strap u like, after all only additional $400+

trd2970

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Honestly I feel aluminum is more practical for me cos I will use it as a daily beater and the other more fancy bands will not be able to tahan as well as the sports strap. Also I can bring it in the shower or under the tap without worrying about the leather strap or loop getting wet.

For formal occasions I'll not wear the apple watch anyway.

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
where to get third party straps/accessories?

i bought a spigen liquid crystal case, regretted cos it spoils the aesthetics of the watch sports.

looking to see if can gmask it or something.

didnt want to spend too much on the apple watch ss, thats why got the sports space grey.

ianfann

Reaction score
where to get third party straps/accessories?

i bought a spigen liquid crystal case, regretted cos it spoils the aesthetics of the watch sports.

looking to see if can gmask it or something.

didnt want to spend too much on the apple watch ss, thats why got the sports space grey.

Taobao is a good source. Lots of 3rd party accessories there and cheap. But you will need to know how to import from there and need a lot of patience. In my video description, I have all the links to the 3rd party bands and adapters which I bought.

dawntime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went in to take a look and touch the apple watch on display, 42mm models at epicenter ION and thought it was 38mm.

No way I will settle for 38, which is smaller than what I thought, was already small, 42mm

Consulted the sales personnel and wanted to grab 42mm sport black strap, but only white and blue available. 38mm has black but well, settled for 42mm white instead and left. Less than 5 minutes.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.