The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanCCY

Reaction score
Will see how the response goes for this first batch. So far still ok.

Sent from TGS using GAGT
Will see response of customers . So you're selling for profits instead of being customer focused ? � haha . Interesting . For me , I don't care if customers get from you or me as long as they're satisfied and they get what they feel is worth . In business, be sincere , know what you are selling. Try the product then sell, don't sell because there is a market for it . That is not the way .and yea, blocking me and gaoxing from instgram really unprofessional of you. Let the customer choose . Don't be so kiasu. If you believe you have the best selling price so be it :) offer right advices. To me, you sell way too much products . And to clear away the lousier stocks you might try to say that those are good .if not you'll have leftover goods . Cheers. Haha I'm just stating . If anyone put themselves in your shoes , who knows .

Sent from Samsung SM-N9005 using GAGT

dappergentleman

Reaction score
Will see response of customers . So you're selling for profits instead of being customer focused ? ********* haha . Interesting . For me , I don't care if customers get from you or me as long as they're satisfied and they get what they feel is worth . In business, be sincere , know what you are selling. Try the product then sell, don't sell because there is a market for it . That is not the way .and yea, blocking me and gaoxing from instgram really unprofessional of you. Let the customer choose . Don't be so kiasu. If you believe you have the best selling price so be it :) offer right advices. To me, you sell way too much products . And to clear away the lousier stocks you might try to say that those are good .if not you'll have leftover goods . Cheers. Haha I'm just stating . If anyone put themselves in your shoes , who knows .

Thanks for your invaluable feedback bro.

Frankly if you're not selling for profits then why sell at all? To serve the hair community with a purpose? Then you should be selling at cost price, not at S$30.

I can't find you on ig, so I suppose you blocked me too. You know why I did so, judging by what youre doing with your alternate IG account(s).

Alot of my customers have asked for Mister Pompadour so here I am. I'm sorry you feel that way about the brands I carry. We sell what the customer needs, not what we have surplus of. Anyway I think it's still fine. Been getting good feedback from my customers about the diversity.

Your By Vilain stocks in yet?

Cheers bro :)

Sent from TGS using GAGT

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha no point talking to dapper about business ethics. Haha let him do what he wants. We can't say anything also.
Freedom of trade. Haha.

He wanna ask seller about some product, in turn say wanna test. Buy ale. Test. Bring in and sell at $1 cheaper.
That's the way he conduct himself and his business.

Be the same - copy what people sell.
Be different - the same product, selling anyway from a ten cents to a dollar cheaper, ripping off other sellers market.

But still freedom of trade.

I still believe that there's a higher ground of customers which will support whoever that is the original one.
Based on trust, loyalty and friendship.
But switching cost is almost zero. So anytime can switch. So forging relationship is the most impt to me.

As a seller, all we can do is let nature takes it's course. Conduct ourself and business in the most honest manner and try our utmost best to provide going the extra mile service.
Whatever what others wanna do, we can't stop.

In this kind of industry, service is the crucial factor.

Time will tell.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ANYWAY

I better diam diam Haha
Goodnight people.

To good hair days!

RyanCCY

Reaction score
Thanks for your invaluable feedback bro.

Frankly if you're not selling for profits then why sell at all? To serve the hair community with a purpose? Then you should be selling at cost price, not at S$30.

I can't find you on ig, so I suppose you blocked me too. You know why I did so, judging by what youre doing with your alternate IG account(s).

Alot of my customers have asked for Mister Pompadour so here I am. I'm sorry you feel that way about the brands I carry. We sell what the customer needs, not what we have surplus of. Anyway I think it's still fine. Been getting good feedback from my customers about the diversity.

Your By Vilain stocks in yet?

Cheers bro :)

Sent from TGS using GAGT
Haha oh who blocked who first � let's not be childish over insta. I was like why this thegroomingsociety cannot be found, something fishy. Do biz openly, don't scared this scared that. I dare sell at cost price . You dare? Haha . I want everyone to be happy . That's my purpose in life . I started this biz initially because I had the support of family members . Wasn't even about money . Because I wanted the community to be happy .I'm selling around the same price as everyone else and not exceeding by a lot. It's what it is worth .and know I pass the question back to you :) what are your products worth to you? Which is the best ? Products not like change clothes everyday . I say, respect this community and give what the customers deserve . Because as sellers , we are also customers trying products new each day . Personally I tried gd, doesn't work for me .Me and gaoxing still buds, why ?because we have the same mentality .
If selling hair products earn a lot profit do full time loh. Haha. I care about customers, , not profits . If my pricing not fair ,tell me. Cheers dapper :)
Byvilain uh ? Haha. You own self sell loh. Suavecito imperial byvilain misterpomp which is the best ? Or which is the best for you?

dappergentleman

Reaction score
Haha oh who blocked who first ********* let's not be childish over insta. I was like why this thegroomingsociety cannot be found, something fishy. Do biz openly, don't scared this scared that. I dare sell at cost price . You dare? Haha . I want everyone to be happy . That's my purpose in life . I started this biz initially because I had the support of family members . Wasn't even about money . Because I wanted the community to be happy .I'm selling around the same price as everyone else and not exceeding by a lot. It's what it is worth .and know I pass the question back to you :) what are your products worth to you? Which is the best ? Products not like change clothes everyday . I say, respect this community and give what the customers deserve . Because as sellers , we are also customers trying products new each day . Personally I tried gd, doesn't work for me .Me and gaoxing still buds, why ?because we have the same mentality .
If selling hair products earn a lot profit do full time loh. Haha. I care about customers, , not profits . If my pricing not fair ,tell me. Cheers dapper :)
Byvilain uh ? Haha. You own self sell loh. Suavecito imperial byvilain misterpomp which is the best ? Or which is the best for you?

You and I both know why we blocked each other. And why I blocked your 2nd advertising account. Let's not go there :)

Anyway, glad that you are so spirited about this. Let's both sell Mister Pompadour together. Don't have to be at loggerheads and take it too personally. I apologise if I offended you, none intended.

More good hair days ahead. Gnight bro!

Sent from TGS using GAGT

RyanCCY

Reaction score
You and I both know why we blocked each other. And why I blocked your 2nd advertising account. Let's not go there :)

Anyway, glad that you are so spirited about this. Let's both sell Mister Pompadour together. Don't have to be at loggerheads and take it too personally. I apologise if I offended you, none intended.

Anyway I don't get the , you know why you and I block each other thing . Hahaha . Can we do business openly in front of all hwz members ? I blocked because you first blocked me . Or us . Me and gx. We did nothing to offend you . Let the customers choose . Why so kiasu. Haha .

Sent from TGS using GAGT
Cheers :) okay awesome ! This one I bwg. Customer oriented okay le. Nights

Last edited:

RyanCCY

Reaction score

Sent from TGS using GAGT
Anyway I don't get the , you know I know why we both blocked each other or us .me and gx. Can we do business openly ? :) in front of all hwz members ? I blocked you because you first blocked me . Do business don't so kiasu. Let the customers choose . Why block out competitors through insta? So unethical and professional ?
Cheers .
Do business then put name .
My name. From the moment I created hwz moment , my real name . No lie . I mean what I say . No keyboard warrior . Your real name ? :) number only throughout whole hwz thread . Sell things don't dare say name ? Not like you selling illegal thing . Dappergentleman? What's the meaning ? Haha .

RyanCCY

Reaction score
I'm sorry for my harsh words. I'm usually not like that , just been out drinking . It's Friday night guys . I share my life ,I share my experiences with you guys . I hope there's no hate . So peace out :) I just want to be true to each and everyone here . Last words . Different hair texture requires different hair products :) so just try and find one you like . The reason I gave a promotion is for all to try too .

dappergentleman

Reaction score
I'm sorry for my harsh words. I'm usually not like that , just been out drinking . It's Friday night guys . I share my life ,I share my experiences with you guys . I hope there's no hate . So peace out :) I just want to be true to each and everyone here . Last words . Different hair texture requires different hair products :) so just try and find one you like . The reason I gave a promotion is for all to try too .

No offense taken bro. Was actually wondering why you were acting out of character. Youre usually very composed and logical. Have a good night get home safe.

Sent from TGS using GAGT

Last edited:

RyanCCY

Reaction score
No offense taken bro. Was actually wondering why you were acting out of character. Youre usually very composed and logical. Have a good night get home safe.

Sent from TGS using GAGT
Understood .hey thanks bro, yup .you too alright
I mean just be yourself . I was quite hesitant to type . But I mean I want to show my true colors too . Don't need be so fake . In life , so fake, you won't be happy yourself too. No offense taken place.

p.s I didn't feel I was illogical in any sense . If I was I hope members of HWZ would step out to tell me . Cheers to weekends ahead

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol. First time something I am not involved. Phew. Hahaha

Gonna take more chill pill.

Logical is relative. It depends on the judgement of one.
Some people are just too dumb to understand logic.

Hehe.

Too all hair products, whoever is selling which brand.
End of the day. It's just a hair product. One suck one don't suck. One not smart enough to learn then kb say the product no good. One too lazy to learn, expect Everything to work right out the box. Some actually put in effort and really learn how the product work and achieve amazing result. Some tried but really cannot, by all means try something else. You won't die just because the product don't work. Some with good hair Genes, what products also can use.

A lot of factors one. Hahaha

*I used HDF way before anyone came in to sell HDF. Lol I have to ship it off amazon.
I literally give them all the chance for the product and brand to work.
End up really is buay sai.
Gave away my stuff to people who wanna try.
If work good, don't work Bo Bian.

Hehe. Chill Ryan. You also take in by vilain ah? Haha good la got price control. Fair game. Dapper also fair game. Everyone fair game. Let see how it works out. Nobody can kb who selling cheaper liaozzzz. Haha.
And dapper I would love to meet you one day.
I think you are not the partner anymore. You're TGS yourself.
Or either that, 2 person using one account. Hmm mm just be careful. Don't tio bend like Alvin

Last edited:

ivangonzalez

Reaction score
kudos to dappergentleman for very quick delivery yesterday night..

messaged him around 7 to 8 plus, 10 he delivered directly to my house..

bought 3 Mister Pompadour items from him, and he gave me 2 hanz de fuko claymation samples.. solid bro..

superb service, keep it up..

blurblur123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Having extended promotion for Mister Pompadour's Peppermint Pomade and Sculpting Clay at just $25.50 . I believe it's the cheapest price for now. So if anyone want to try, can hoot from or pm me. or need any recommendation. I know as consumers, people might be changing sellers due to prices or stick to one as they are comfortable with them, as they provide the best service and advices. Can check my webpage at www.hairdicted.com if you guys are interested. Only stocking Mister Pompadour products as I believe in selling what I feel is the best for my customers. Different products work for different hair. I believe on hooting when it's affordable and on sale so you guys don't have to spend so much, and in the end it doesn't work out. Peace out, let's not waste products and ensure everyone gets their money worth :)

got it... :) thanks

blurblur123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
aiya dont need to be so sensitive and defensive.. you know very well what i mean.. you guys all buddy buddy one help the seller gaoxing84 sell his products.. hard to actually get an honest opinion of what is actually good here.. everyone just sukak sukak push vilain products say very good this very good that. it doesnt work for me either.. its ok.. i was given some caveats of it anyway..

the tone the seller use on blurblur also not appropriate.. very condescending like he dont know anything like that, assume that everything blurblur do is wrong.. should a seller be doing that?

in actual fact is the gold digger cannot make it.. say this say that also no point.. the gold digger just cannot hold for nuts..

not trying to stir **** here.. i am just voicing my honest opinion.. you can choose not to read it anyway.. dont like just ignore, never force down your throat..

okay, enough of all this... let's stop at here... thanks...

anyway to gx bro, u r right... i decided to give dynamite clay a try... i think my hair is not suitable for clay products... tried other clay also the same... wax is good but hard to wash off... tt why i said one thing i like about dynamite clay is that it is easy to be washed off...

anyway, thanks for the tips... tried it before but it doesn't work...

Last edited:

strezzor

Reaction score
Lololol I only come here once in a while to find new hair products to use. Well, after all the info I got from posting a small passing comment, I guess some "gentleman" got style also no class.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lololol I only come here once in a while to find new hair products to use. Well, after all the info I got from posting a small passing comment, I guess some "gentleman" got style also no class.
This "gentleman" branding doesn't even fit it's personality of he doing right now lah. Haha :)

Someone even got to sell the similar hair product that TPJ is selling.. the same hair spray that we always raved about here.

Who says it's not for profit? Obviously fake words and fake review

Sent from from using using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.