Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
whoa .................................. stunning watch.. nicer than smurf

Yes .. I yet to see a brand that can combines shades of blue and yellow gold and steel so beautifully. I m getting the black one initially and when I saw the blues one I was hooked.

gtwace

Banned
Reaction score
I don't like the two tone bluesy cos it is not an all occasion watch to me, not stunning enough, not subtle enough :s13::s13::s13:

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what is the price different between rolex deepsea dweller and rolex deepsea now ?

daohuay

Reaction score
Anyone know the price for Yacht-Master’s new Oysterflex bracelet?

New-Oysterflex-Bracelet-Rolex-Oyster-Perpetual-Yacht-Master_2.jpg

furryballs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the price for Yacht-Master’s new Oysterflex bracelet?

New-Oysterflex-Bracelet-Rolex-Oyster-Perpetual-Yacht-Master_2.jpg
This rubber is from rolex??? Looks like those 3rd party rubber B thingy...

Sub ND with isofrane for me pls. Quite sian of rollie liao, going only for the icons

jesgirl

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi kid i bet 50k with u ai mah? if fake i give u $200k sing dollar.. if real u give me 50k sing dollar... hmmmm i bet u dun even have 10k... so sad:s13::s13:

Not kid lah me is lao ah pek. Where did u buy it? The crown protector majiam a bit diff leh. No?

popdod

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Real Men only wear Rolec, IWC & Panerai!!!

Upzzzz for Real Men watches!!!

:s12: :D :s12:

Reaction score
Yes .. I yet to see a brand that can combines shades of blue and yellow gold and steel so beautifully. I m getting the black one initially and when I saw the blues one I was hooked.

Im sure the price diff won't be that staggering so getting the blue version will be a better bet the previous SS version of this watch wasn't that stunning though

jesgirl

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Worst insult ever...

Ok, my bad. Maybe is the way I ask. It is not mend as a challenging but seeking clarification/knowledge.

Like "This guy look like Andy Lau" means he is not Andy Lau only lookalike, maybe or maybe not. "This one look like fake leh" is not "This one is fake".

Ah pek me is ah beng lah.

I ask about crown guard cos many Youtube video mention fake Sub have fatter crown guard. Maybe the new Sub is like this fatter I dunno.

As to whether I have $10k? :D

Last edited:

jesgirl

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"This rubber is from rolex??? Looks like those 3rd party rubber B thingy..."

Similar and I assured my post have zero intention as insult. Paiseh paiseh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.