The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kudos to dappergentleman for very quick delivery yesterday night..

messaged him around 7 to 8 plus, 10 he delivered directly to my house..

bought 3 Mister Pompadour items from him, and he gave me 2 hanz de fuko claymation samples.. solid bro..

superb service, keep it up..
Fake fake fake.. Fake...fake..

Is this a paid review or you and dapper is buddy?

The way you bash and got so aggro on us has shown that you are?

Why don't buy from Ryancc? Long time ago he has been selling Mr pomp.

Weird thing is, dapper just introduced Mr pomp only. Immediately you went to buy? How you know ah? More than meet the eyes

If I were you, I would have buy from Ryancc.

Lolololol

Sent from from using using GAGT

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
okay, enough of all this... let's stop at here... thanks...

anyway to gx bro, u r right... i decided to give dynamite clay a try... i think my hair is not suitable for clay products... tried other clay also the same... wax is good but hard to wash off... tt why i said one thing i like about dynamite clay is that it is easy to be washed off...

anyway, thanks for the tips... tried it before but it doesn't work...
Hey, have you gotten your dynamite clay yet?

If yes. You might wana try mix a little of Gold digger onto your palm when emulsifying the dynamite clay too. The outcome not bad! . Since you might not want to waste your wax right?

ivangonzalez

Reaction score
Fake fake fake.. Fake...fake..

Is this a paid review or you and dapper is buddy?

The way you bash and got so aggro on us has shown that you are?

Why don't buy from Ryancc? Long time ago he has been selling Mr pomp.

Weird thing is, dapper just introduced Mr pomp only. Immediately you went to buy? How you know ah? More than meet the eyes

If I were you, I would have buy from Ryancc.

Lolololol

I like his service and price.. Ryan is a nice guy but pricing would always be the deciding factor..

If you think he paid me then so be it.. I am just a happy and satisfied customer sharing my experience..

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kudos to dappergentleman for very quick delivery yesterday night..

messaged him around 7 to 8 plus, 10 he delivered directly to my house..

bought 3 Mister Pompadour items from him, and he gave me 2 hanz de fuko claymation samples.. solid bro..

superb service, keep it up..

Lol
He stay near you ah?
So now dapper does 2-3 hours delivery himself personally for all orders? Pretty zai.
I hope he continue. So all customer expected to receive their items within 2-3 hours personally delivered by dapper himself.

Like that I also wanna buy from him. This service is too up.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lololol I only come here once in a while to find new hair products to use. Well, after all the info I got from posting a small passing comment, I guess some "gentleman" got style also no class.

I may have something new but no concrete plans yet but can come back again to check it out. Haha

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like his service and price.. Ryan is a nice guy but pricing would always be the deciding factor..

If you think he paid me then so be it.. I am just a happy and satisfied customer sharing my experience..

Lol on this comment. Then when some ppl support me for 2 years. You kb them say they buddy me.
Can't they like my service then price?
You're kinda weird.
But don't care la. Haha you song can liao right.
Haha

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
okay, enough of all this... let's stop at here... thanks...

anyway to gx bro, u r right... i decided to give dynamite clay a try... i think my hair is not suitable for clay products... tried other clay also the same... wax is good but hard to wash off... tt why i said one thing i like about dynamite clay is that it is easy to be washed off...

anyway, thanks for the tips... tried it before but it doesn't work...

Hmm. Stick around I may have something good coming up. Haha.
Mix gd and Clay.

And gd to me la. Is quite easy to wash off leh. Unless you use a crapload of it. Lol

blurblur123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey, have you gotten your dynamite clay yet?

If yes. You might wana try mix a little of Gold digger onto your palm when emulsifying the dynamite clay too. The outcome not bad! . Since you might not want to waste your wax right?

yup gotten it a month ago...

nah, will try another brand first... thanks for the recommendation!

iamneverenough

Reaction score
Come in this thread for hair tips and advice, in the end just ppl arguing about their hair biz.

Don't know what's there to compare

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Come in this thread for hair tips and advice, in the end just ppl arguing about their hair biz.

Don't know what's there to compare

Hahaha hwz leh. Standard leh. All threads sure have one leh Hahaha. You first time in hwz meh.

Mogan23

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows what happened to the shaving thread??

I want to know what length to cut my beard. I want a chinstrap, something like this. Don't know if I should keep my moustache

Facial_FullFace_Chinstrap5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.